Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sriram
Submit a review for Dr. SriramYour feedback matters!
Ma stamina is very week, if I masturbate it falls within 45 seconds. I can not enjoy for long time. And also thick liquid in transparent color cums out of pennis every time and ma pennis is wet always. Donno wat 2 do.
Hello Docs, My girl do not like to suck my pennis. I never forced her, she says its looks her creepy. While she enjoy when I lick her down. I shows her thats ok but actually I am sad about it. I do not feel the real feelings at that time. I used flavored condoms too, than she just kissed that for some sec. And gone away. I do not know what should I do. Please help. Also we have not done intercourse yet she says that she feels a lot of pain when we tried that. Please help or m gonaa be break up.
Hello sir, I am feeling very weak and loss due to hand job I am doing hand job since 13 year old now I am 17 + sir I became very thin and very weak but I can not neglect the hand job please sir help me please sir . I am very worried for my feature I am suffering from night fall also excessively then a take a blood of of shilajit company badyanath but sir now I am very thin and weak some times my penis became pain more sir am thinking itis very serious disease please sir help me
Sir I Masturbate 2000 times around last 5 year now I am looking very weak and my penis was very small.
I have back bone problem specially in middle but it is sometime very low and some time very light. Some time look like all is fine little bit in all bone but in middle always stable. I can play every game but I m not satisfied. This problem began since 2013 when one night night fall came since that time it has began my xray is fine.
At the time of sex I loose it very early and sometimes even before, is this Normal? if not, what should I do?
Hi. Age 26 Had sex on 24th feb that is 8th day of period. No ejaculation inside but still had I pill on morning 25th. After 7 days that is 3rd march had withdrawal bleeding for 3-4 days and then stopped .next period date was 18th march .got period one day before that is 17 th. But it was not like usual period. Dark brown blood was more, flow is less, cramps v light but usually cramps are much and experiences extreme pain. Is this period only or need to confirm for a pregnancy test.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.