Submit a review for sriYour feedback matters!
I masturbate allot and my penis pains when it gets erected. My sperms only come out when I do it myself and I don't get satisfy and want to have it come out during intercourse. Please advice how do it increases my sexual stamina. My foreskin is yet to expand hence I do not feel or enjoy the feel of intercourse. I used to masturbate 3 to 4 times a day. Please advice the method for penis enlargement.
I masturbate few times a week. My question is as more semen quantity erected during masturbation causes more nutrients loss? Because I masturbate once a week, in that day I do thrice, sometimes three times a week. Which is best?
Hello, We are a newly married couple. My wife mostly have some pain or infection in and around her personal parts. Some times it pains while we doing sex. Please advice.
I am having nightfall daily. When I get frustrated by having continues nightfall I masturbate. 2 days I got relaxed. But after that again nightfall starts. I am getting weaker day by day n also low confident. Going backward in study. Whenever I ask someone and on YouTube also only says one thing, this is natural, let it happen" what I am very nervous. please help me.
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido. Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.
I only have one testicle. Is that ok? Can I have kids? Also the testicle I have (right) has a black spot, does this mean anything?
There are so many pill on porn sites to increase penis size will they works or not or is there any side effect.
If a male's sperm is weak and thinner too then is there any natural way to make it healthier which can able to make a wife became pregnant?
I am mohit. 24 year age. .male. Sex karte time penis jaldi beth jata hai. Penis khda nahi rahta. Virya jaldi nikal jata hai. Acha se dwai ya koi treatment btaye plz.
Is the masturbation can cause hair fall? My hair is falling down I have. consulted a doctor and get a oil but its not stopping yet what i. Can do any suggestions for me plzz.
My both Testicle are different from childhood, is it normal? As no pain, no problem still now. As I don't use underwear, is it for that?
Hi doctor good morning I am teenager boy I have more more problem its I have more lust or you know I feel more sexual desire and also I am student I am not married so I doing when I feel that desire masturbation and I know its not good so whats excetly solution that I do Help me madam pls pls.
While I'm mastaburating im losing my energy for a minute and as soon as my sperms ejects my penis is going down it's not standing.
Foreplay refers to the preliminary acts preceding the sexual intercourse. Foreplay isn’t given much importance although it is the crucial part of the entire sexual experience.
Why is it important?
Biological Perspective: From the biological perspective, it is extremely important, especially for a woman to indulge in foreplay. Foreplay enhances the arousal, thus causing the erection of the clitoris. The clitoris functions similar to that of the penis. The rushing of blood to the clitoris leads to its erection which is necessary to achieve an orgasm. Foreplay also elicits vaginal wetness which makes the proceeding penetrative sex easier and painless for both, the man and the woman. The lack of vaginal wetness causes the sexual intercourse to be rather painful and sometimes involve some amount of bleeding. Contrary to the popular myth, foreplay is equally important for both the sexes. According to research, men and women both reported of achieving better orgasms when there was a greater build-up of sexual arousal.
Psychological Perspective: From the psychological perspective, foreplay instills the feeling of security and causes less vulnerability. The lack of foreplay apparently gives a sense of being neglected and denies the emotional assurance needed by most. Research shows foreplay enhances the relationship of the couple outside the bedroom. Foreplay is essentially important in long term relationships as it helps in enhancing the feelings of togetherness. Foreplay is also important in letting the partner feel they have your attention and care. It is essential in instilling psychological security and emotional wellness.
Also, it is necessary to achieve mutual pleasure from the sexual act and hence, attention must be given to the need of both the partners for a fulfilling experience. Foreplay is important in achieving orgasm, especially for women who do not necessarily achieve an orgasm through penetrative sex. With everything said and done, there is nothing wrong with an occasional skipping of the foreplay if that is what both the partners want. It is important to see what each partner is getting out of the entire sexual experience and work according to it.
Tips to have a great foreplay-
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper-drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
Vaginitis is the inflammation of one’s vagina accompanied by pain during intercourse, mild vaginal bleeding, painful urination, vaginal itching or a considerable change in the amount, odor and color of the vaginal discharge.
1. A certain level of bacteria is normally found in one’s vagina (lactobacilli). Now if this count is outnumbered by the other bacteria (anaerobes), the balance in the vagina gets disrupted giving rise to bacterial vaginosis. Such kind of vaginitis usually stems from sexual intercourse with multiple sex partners.
2. Yeast infections occur due to an overgrowth of fungal organisms in one’s vagina, especially Candida Albicans.
3. Trichomoniasis caused by the one celled microscopic parasite ‘Trichomonas Vaginalis’ generally spreads through sexual intercourse with an infected partner. The condition also makes one vulnerable to various sexually transmitted infections.
4. Spermicidal products, scented detergents, perfumed soaps, douches, vaginal sprays or foreign objects such as tampons that were not taken out or tissue paper might trigger allergic reactions or irritation in the vaginal tissues.
5. Surgical removal of the ovaries or reduced estrogen count after menopause might cause thinning of the vaginal lining, thereby resulting in vaginal burning, dryness or irritation.
1. For Bacterial vaginosis, your doctor might advise the application of clindamycin cream or metronidazole gel as well as metronidazole tablets which are to be taken orally.
2. Yeast infections might be treated with an anti-fungal suppository or cream, for instance, tioconazole, butoconazole, clotrimazole or miconazole. Oral medication, such as fluconazole is also administered to treat the same.
3. Metronidazole or tinidazole tablets are prescribed for Trichomoniasis.
4. Estrogen in the form of rings, tablets or vaginal creams is effective in treating low estrogen level after menopause.
5. For non-infectious vaginitis primarily caused by objects, such as tampons, sanitary napkins, laundry detergent or new soap, it is essential to pinpoint the source of the irritation and avoid them.