Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SriharshaYour feedback matters!
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I get imbalance feeling/ not standing still/ bouncy feeling with exertion/ activity, bending over, standing and working for sometime. It does not happen when I get up in the morning but as day goes by. It causes tiredness and I need to sit down. This goes away after sleeping/ taking rest. What could be the reason. I have cervical spondylosis, (pain in the shoulder blade/ base of neck, crackling sound when moving neck) and eardrum perforation from long time. Bp normal range, pls guide.
I am 20 years old and my height is just 153 cms. Now I want to grow as tall as possible, regarding this can you guide me to increase my height.
Hello Dr. My wife has given birth to one baby son on 13 june. 2012. But after that she is not getting pregnant. She is suffering from irregular period. Please help.
My face and neck is darker . I am not able to diagnose the reason. Is there a treatment in Ayurveda.
Hi team Lybrate! My father is suffering from diabetes. I just want to know the list of food to avoid. I would request to give certain examples of food to eat/avoid. Thanks in advance.
There is a smell of smoke for my exhaled air from my nose. Its a bad smell. How can I get a fresh exhaled air. Also I want to get rid of the smell from mouth.
I am a 50 year aged person, having a good health as well go to gym quite regularly for 1 hr for weights at least 5 days a week. Of late there is a shivering happening on hands its not regular but when I am holding a book or at times try to put my hands up in a namaskar posture it starts shaking. Is this the sign of Parkinson at its initial stage or what?
What is reasons, pains in the back bone, and please suggest some serious cure, for the pain in the back bone, and also sure to this pain, I got suffered my daily routine.
Hello Sir, My age is 27 years. Last year in November. Issue is my back pain L4, L5 I was take treatment this month 12 date to 24 and doctor suggest bed rest. I was care with carefully. But pain is not going. So please helps me. What I do for back pain?
Below my eyes white patches have developed ahich are not there in our family members. Doctor has informed me that these are due to colastrol. I got it teste and found that the cholesterol level is 260. Please suggest remedy. Thank you in anticipation.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.