Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Hello. Am 25 year am married I have a 3 year child & next am pregnant. My problem is mere head mai jhuummi hoti hai like a vibrate 5mints I don't no why please tell me doctor.
Hi, It's been four years since i am married. I'm under fertility treatment for past three years. Nothing is getting worked out. We are planning to go abroad. and continue the medication. As we are also stressed up with people around. and there is no kind of relaxation between us. Could you please suggest on this.
I am 8 week pregnant but now I am hard leg pain and body fully week what I do any solutions for that's.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
I have hypothyroid my period dates come two three days before in my last month date I want to conceive pls help me.
I had unsafe sex n next day I had an ipill. Next month my periods were 5 days early. I feel cramps and today I saw blood comings from my vagina while doing toilet. I am also facing mood swing. I am very tensed What should I do? Am I pregnant?
I am 26yrs old & I have irregular menses problem from last 8yrs & more bloody menses occur during MC with more abdomen pain. I married from last 6yrs still I am not being pregnant. So pls give me advise what I want to do to be a pregnant & what the real problem behind this.
She took unwanted 72 pill after 48 hrs do it will prevent pregnancy She took only one pill after sex My question is that is she have to take the pill everyday.
I had unprotected sex. After that periods wasn't proper. Like for first day less bleeding. Second day no bleeding. Third and fourth and fifth day full bleeding. After a week I took the test at morning 11 o'clock which was negative. All this was in March. In March I dint have any sex. So April periods flow was ok. Blood was proper dark red. Had few clots also. And on expected date and for five days. Any signs of pregnancy?? Shall I take the test again?
Yesterday (8-8-16) Monday was my partners last periods. We had unprotected sex today (9-8-16) n I have given her Ipill. Is Dr. any chances of getting pregnant? When is it safe to have unprotected sex n avoid pregnancy? N I don't understand when you say 23rd or 14th day. So can you please explain with dates when it is safe to have?
I get too much white discharge on everyday basis. It does not smell but it's irritating. Could you help me.
I am 20 yrs old from delhi. I have a problem of white discharge from 7-8 months. What should I do to over come by this problem? thanks.
Decreased urine volume
Increased excretion of stone-forming components
Inadequate urine drainage, which may lead to stasis
Decrease in urinary citrate levels leading to deposition of calcium
Deficiency of vitamins a or c - these conditions can also lead to the" hyper triad: hyperparathyroidism, hypercalcaemia, and hyperuricosuria.
When a stone causes no symptoms, watchful waiting is a valid option. For symptomatic stones, pain control is usually the first measure, using medications such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or opioids. More severe cases may require surgical intervention. For example, some stones can be shattered into smaller fragments using extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. Some cases require moreinvasive forms of surgery. Examples of these are cystoscopic procedures such as laser lithotripsy or percutaneous techniques such as percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Sometimes, a tube (ureteral stent) may be placed in the ureter to bypass the obstruction and alleviate the symptoms, as well as to prevent ureteral stricture after ureteroscopic stone removal.
Recurrence of renal stones is common and therefore patients who have had a renal stone should be advised to adapt and adopt several lifestyle measures which will help to prevent or delay recurrence:
Increase fluid intake to maintain urine output at 2-3 litres per day.
Reduce salt intake.
Reduce the amount of meat and animal protein eaten.
Reduce oxalate intake (foods rich in oxalate include chocolate, rhubarb, nuts) and urate-rich foods (eg, offal and certain fish).
Drink regular cranberry juice: increases citrate excretion and reduces oxalate and phosphate excretion.
Maintain calcium intake at normal levels (lowering intake increases excretion of calcium oxalate).
Depending on the composition of the stone, medication to prevent further stone formation is sometimes given - eg, thiazide diuretics (for calcium stones), allopurinol (for uric acid stones) and calcium citrate (for oxalate stones).