Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Using condoms is 100 percentage safe or in addition to it I have to take some unwanted medicines like unwanted 72,?
My wife is 22 years suffering from pcod. How can it may resolved. She want to conceive. What diet should be taken.
I am 30 years old. Before marriage my period is normal but after 2 years of my marriage its not normal means bleeding is stopped in 2 days and i am still not get pregnant. Whats the reason? please tell me as soon as possible.
The USG report says:- Placenta of grade 2 is seen lying along the posterior uterine wall. OS is closed. Liquor is adequate. Doctor my wife pregnant and she is in the 8th trimester and after getting the report of ultrasonography of foetal profile, I am confused, please let me clear the reports which I have mentioned above ok or anything serious. And a ball is lying within the uterine way, please let me know is anything serious? Can my wife had normal delivery or operation? She and me, both are tensed about it.
I don't get periods from two months. Actually from about some days I was always getting periods after two months gap. Nd now my legs are paining. Please suggest me some home remedy for get my periods after regular time.
Hi I am 33 year old.my wife 24 year old we married 2012, please advice this is correct time to get baby, but we are trying till not happening please give some advice to get.
My wife got pain in her stomach while she get monthly periods time how to stop pain in those days. Give any suggestion regarding that.
I'm suffering from pms. I delivered a girl 1.5yrs back on a cesarean and my mood swings are dangerous. They make me scream at my kid, beat her, cry for no reason, hate sex. I had painful breasts and I took primrose tablets. My gynaec said it was post partum depression. I'm a working woman and we are a nuclear family. I drop my daughter in my mom's place everyday. Please help. My cycle is also changing though I get it 3-4 days delayed.
I m married 1 years back. Me and my husband planning for baby now. We tried this for the first time aftr my period on my ovulation day in last month. Wht is the chance of my pregnancy? M I pregnant now? I got my periods also in this month. My periods are regular wd 21 days cycle.
Is it safe to have sexual intercourse while lady is pregnant with two months? If not, why? Explain please.
Hi. I'm 8 do and have continuous positive opk from day 11 of my cycle. I have regular periods with 29 days cycle and actively trying for a baby. Can you pls tell me why these continuous positive opk?
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips-
1. Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
2. Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
3. Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
4. Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
5. Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.