Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sridhar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SridharYour feedback matters!
I have felling pain in my stomach since I am 18 It was become very bad and bad so please help me some consult.
With out beating my penis with my hand I am not getting sleep doing daily like this their is any future problem in sex. And doing like this daily I am loosing my energy please tell me sir.
Sir, mujhe do dIN se gale me pain h lagta h jese gale me kuchh fansa h jo gale me chubhta rehta h jiske wajah se me zyada der bol nahi pata hun aur mere sir me bhi bahut zyada dandruff h jo thik hi nahi ho rahi h khansi bhi hamesha rehti h lekin balhum nahi nikalta jab kabhi to gadha peela aur kaala type ka nikalta h balgum nikal ne ke baad gale ka dard khatm ho jata h lekin kuchh ghanto ke baad fir se hone lagta h please mujhe is nazle ko aur sir ki khushi ko jiske wajah se dandruff h dawa bataiye.
My age is 44 and I am facing hair fall, and my uric acid level always on higher side, kindly advice me to control my hair fall and uric acid. Thank you.
My girlfriend is not interested in sex. But I love sex. But she'll do what ever i am saying. How to make her mood? What can I do for that? Is oral sex helps?
In stool it's bleeding but I don't have any pain there. It is happening since 1-2 year but randomly it happens. Some time it doesn't bleed but some time time it is. Could you please suggest me and tell me what is the reason for this.
I have studies during night time there is lots of pain in head and in eye what I do for relief from pain.
In today's world, many relationships fall victim to affairs. An affair can wreak havoc on any relationship, whether it's a relatively new relationship or a marriage that has lasted for decades. Can anyone really recover from an affair, and if so, how? And besides questions of the relationship lasting, men also have to deal with questions of penis health - all of which could damage the relationship even further. Here's what a man needs to know about relationship care and penis care in the wake of an affair.
So, somebody had an affair. What now?
What now, indeed. In the aftermath of an affair discovery, there is bound to be some serious upheaval in a person's life. And it is an unfortunate fact that many partners will choose to call it quits shortly after the affair is discovered, or after several months of soul-searching. But for those who choose to stay and work things out, there are several things to keep in mind.
1) Be dedicated to recovery. The affair happened because someone wasn't fully dedicated to the relationship they were in. In order to recover, both partners must be 100% devoted to making their relationship work. This means doing whatever it takes to recover from the affair, even if it feels "unfair" or too much to handle at first.
2) Cut off all contact with the other person. Any contact at all with the affair partner is a recipe for trouble. This means that in order to ensure a strong relationship, the offending partner must cut off all contact with the person they had the affair with. Even if that means changing jobs or routines, it might be necessary for a relationship to survive.
3) Get tested for everything. Both partners must go to the doctor for testing for all sexually transmitted diseases - no exceptions. Even if the person who had the affair trusted the 'other person' completely, getting tested is a good faith measure for the partner who was wronged, as it gives them peace of mind that there is nothing lurking there that might affect their health.
4) Become an open book. The time for secrets is over. Now is the time for openness and complete transparency. What that means for each couple will be different. For some, it means letting their partner know where they will be at all times. For others, it means open access to passwords, email accounts and the like. What openness looks like is up to the couple to agree upon.
5) Get into therapy. Sometimes it helps to have a professional voice guiding a couple down the right path. Getting into therapy can help ensure that each person is comfortable with the way the relationship is going and can keep everyone on track if things get rocky along the way.
6) Ease back into the bedroom. Some couples can get right back into doing the deed. Others might take many months before they are ready to play. No matter what the case, it's best to take it slow and easy, to make sure each person is fully ready to commit to starting a sexual relationship again. Remember that this can hit at the heart of many worries and fears, so be very patient when easing back into sex.
A man who wants to do his part in getting things going in the bedroom again wants to make sure he has a handsome penis to get the job done. A good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can aid him in this quest. A crème that contains a wealth of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamin A for odor control, vitamin E for softness and L-arginine for better blood flow, can help ensure his body is good to go as soon as he and his partner are emotionally ready.