Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar SinghYour feedback matters!
After fever my upper trapezius muscle paining .my shoulders is bending coz of this. How can I get rid of this pain. And strong this muscle.
Hello I have a severe pain in my right hand's fingers. I am unable to move my thumb properly due to heavy pain please give me a solution to this problem.
I have been diagnosed with hla b-27 positive and have undergone MRI and many x-rays that have mix results some suggest ankylosing spondylitis and some not. Even doctors I consulted are confused, I am not perfectly fine since past 2 years and the back is a nuisance since then. Tried painkillers, physiotherapy,swimming, vitamin d and calcium course but the problem resonates time and again. So I need to ask how to confirm if the problem is AS? And if it's AS then how can I get it cured, please help me it's ruining my golden years of my life!
My age is 32. I am suffering from my back pain problem from last 3 years. X-report is also normal. Took vitamin B12injections for a month on alternative days. Still the pain is same. Is there any treatment for this in Ayurveda?
My sister, age 45 yes, suffering from joint pain (gout) for 20 yes, many type medicine uses means allopathy and homeopathy both, but no any benefit. What I should do. What is any medicine or treatment, please help me.
Dear sir I am25 year old man and backache for last 3 day I have used painrelief ointment cream for couple of day but have not got any relief pls help me.
Am 42 years old my problem am facing backache and body pain problem specially lower back neck and middle back, shoulders etc what treatment should I take. Or how can I get rid from this.
I AM MOHIT my age is 19 I am suffering from pain in my back what should I do to get relief from this.
I have a back pain since last one week. I have taken medicine also but there is no relief. Please suggest me something. Thank you.
Which medicine should I take in viral upto 102? Also I have a muscle break inside right shoulder which is difficult to move so which spray or cream should I use on that?
I'm 36 years old lady. I'm a housewife. I have pain from right side shoulder neck to fingers and little bit more in elbow. Is it spondylitis? please give me the guidance. Thank you.
I am 25 year old female. I read your article regarding sleeping postures. I work in an IT company and have to sit on the chair for 10 hours a day. I keep getting up every half hour though. I experience pain when I rest my back on the chair and sit. Also whenever I get up in the morning, I have pain in my back. It could be because of the sleeping postures. I am habituated to sleep on my stomach. So even if in the start I try and sleep in a better posture, when I am asleep I automatically get on my stomach. Also I get sleep only after putting my hand under the pillow and then keeping my head on the pillow which causes shoulder and neck pain. What can I do about it.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever since one week. Whole of my body is suffering from a deep joint pain. What can I do.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.