Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar Singh B.SYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. I'm a 26 year male and experience constant pain and stiffness in neck and upper back. Few doctors suggest that it's incurable and some say that DMARD's can help you. I am highly confused About whom to believe. Someone please throw enough light on it. Mexane is a steroid, is it safe to use?
I used to get severe pain in the above of waist, after playing cricket .how to avoid this. Although I am regular with cricket. My height 5.11 inch and weight 79 to 80 approx.
I am 39 years hv been having lower back pain since last few months. Feeling weak in the back. Taking basic precautions like hard bed no heavy weights etc still not going away.
I am 42 year old male and have pain n lag joint for last 2-3 month. I have usd pain relief ointment cream for couple of day but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I am 34 year old, I have lower back pain for years, now I have stiffness across the spine, I tried many therapies treatments, Mine is a sitting job, I have to travel as well. I feel very lethargic and week as well because of no physical activity, Walks, exercises also increase pain so I have to leave in between. I am in deadlock situation.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
My wife is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid problems for the past five years. Taking prescribed allopathy medicines methotrexate, steroid predmet 4 mg and thyronom 50 gm. Is there any permanent alternate remedy available? Please suggest.
Mom is getting blood in urine. It was in form of drops. Back and pelvic pain. frequent urination. Worried about her. Is it sigh of bladder cancer? Her age is 48.
Hai this is zameer from last 2 month am suffering from shoulder tendon pain before month I went to doc he said it is tendon pain he prescribed tabs wher the shoulder tendon becomes red after using tabs pain reduced slowly am a gym goer I stopped gym when pain started now just I started exercise with dips pain again starts now when hand moves back backward and front and in rotator cup position it becomes severe what I should do any physio or orthopedic.
I am having left side ribs pain, same side hip pain, while bending, having more pain, even when walking, sitting having pl advice me. Not taking medicines. I hope if I do some exercises, it improves.
I'm having neck pain doctor told it's a disc issue in initial stages. What kind of exercises can I do and also us yoga a good solution for that.
Sir. From 1 month I observe that when I move my body parts. Sound come from that joint where movement have been done. What could be the reason for this and should I do to get rid of that.
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.