Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar Singh B.SYour feedback matters!
There is some new kind of disease mostly in delhi ncr where you have high fever for 2-3 days and then you have pain in joints mostly in knee joints for 2-3 months. Almost everyone in my locality is suffering from this trying different doctors and medicines. Symptoms are like chikungunya but not sure if it is. Please suggest something effective to recover soon.
I have missed my period this month my date was on 14 and it 21st now last month also bleed was also were less compared before like I had it only for the first day and this month I have still not got my periods. There is lots of heat generated in body like I have got ulcers in my mouth by excess of heat have back pain also but still there is no symptoms of period.
Sir I have been feeling pain in my left testis (rarely in the right one as well). This pain is not continuous and it comes and goes. The pain is not sharp, it is mild only. And I do not feel it everyday. I feel it after I have worked out and it becomes okay within a day or two. Sometimes I feel it when I have been sitting for a long time. I feel this has a strong connection with the lower back pain that I have. The two problems come and go together. The pain in the back is slightly off the spine and is mostly felt on the left side. Off late I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my left butt when I bend with more pressure on the left, this sharp pain is limited to a point.
I service in school and 150km far away from my place. I do the updown daily. Because of that I suffer with severe back pain and headache. Please give me a proper solution.
Mere left shoulder me last 6 month se tez dard rahta hai. 13-10-13 ko mere is hath me bike se girne ke karn chot lagi thi.
Doctor, 1, I have a knee pain while i'm walking on the stairs up/down. I have spent more time with standing or walking due to my nature of work. How to over come from this problem? 2, I have married and have two kids, last 13 years we are lived as joint family with my parents for the last two months we are separated due to my spouse but she is not willing to live with my parents and she doesn't want my kids also don't allow to go to my parents. But i'm the only son of my parents. How can I solve this problem? Can you give me some solution?
I am 21 years old girl suffering from unbearable pain on back and left side of my abdomen. I got my sonography done. There is swelling in my bladder and left kidney. What is the diagnosis ? As my doctor thinks it is kidney stone but is not sure as my sonography report shows swelling and no typical sign. I do not have burning sensation during urination.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.