Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sowmya N SogalYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam. Small holes are on face (check's). And black marks are there on face so please help me in complete reduction and have smooth face.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
I am naresh Kumar sir I want to removal Acne on my face. How much it cost and Can I find complete solution sir?
Hi Doctor, My grandmother is 67 year old, now she is having heart problem due to one side heart enlargement. What kind of treatment will help her for long life. Please help us to overcome for this disease.
I've been suffering from acne from last 4 years. I feel whenever I get stressed or bit excited then usually I got acne. What should I do?
Fever from last 20 days, nothing was found in blood test. Fever get down till medicine has their affect. What should I done please help.
I am 25 years old I m having a weight only 48 kg please suggest me how I can get a weight because due to my face I am looking lyk a child suggest me,
I am 18 years old boy from two days due to a severe back pain I can not sleep I have tried all medical remedies but I did not work.
I am 40 years male I am living tensed life. I cant sleep. My job has problems I cant concentrate. Hair loss is also issue on head. I am tired of life.
I want get rid of weight. I am 73 kgs and height 253 cms my belly is heavy I want to be slim kindly give any medicines. I am working women time is very less for doing exercises help me.
I am 25 year old. I have gum pain. Acualy the new teeth is coming from last gum and I am feeling very pain and fever.
Increase the amount of exercise and physical activity you get.
There are all sorts of weight loss programs claiming that they have the way to get fit and lose weight without exercise. What they all have in common is that they’re getting it wrong. Exercise is not a negotiable aspect for weight loss. The important thing to understand is that you have to get the body moving more than it currently is. That means different things for different people. Most of us have a sedentary life. Life is no longer active for us. We don't have to work in fields or get water from a well or travel places on foot. Life has been really simplified for us. Every work is now done by the click of a button. So, including some form of exercise becomes mandatory.
If you currently lead a sedentary lifestyle, you don’t want to go zero to three sixty overnight, or you’ll end up getting burned out. If you’re already pretty active you might want to consider amping things up and taking it to the next level if you’ve found that you’ve reached a plateau.
Another point to consider is that it doesn’t really matter what you do, or how much of it you do in any given day, but you’ll want to do it at least three times a week if it’s strenuous, or every day if it’s walking or other light activities.