Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SindhuYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am suffering from rapid hair loss. .suggest me something to decrease the rate of hair loss.
We are group of 10 friends but I am coward of all, we friends were once visiting lonavala and oir car was hit by truck, I was stressed out completely and scared but we were all right and one if my friend started beating the truck driver but if I was alone then I could not have deal e it successfully . But I am coward from birth so how could I be courageous like my friend . What causes differences in individuals . I am coward naturally or from birth itself Or is it due to belief system. Or genetics Or environment Or have more sensitive nervous system.
Sir, I'm suffering from hair fall since 5-6 months, Before 6th month I have an dense hair in head but now It seem like tumble in my top of head side. So please suggest me how to release this problem. I'm getting scared that somehow I don't get tumble from all side.
Hi I have skin problem hyperpigmentation on only face and neck I used many creams I used for 6 months steroids creams also I am stopped use all creams but still my face is dark my age is 22 years only. I am male
I am 20 years old and I have problem that hairs are falling from all over my body for past I months can you tell me what may be the reason for it.
Hi sir I fall in a dental issue. When my age is below 16 years there a small accident and my one teeth is damaged. Can I repaired that.
I am a 76 old man. From last night I was feeling a little but tired, unable to eat. I'm a diabetic and bp patient what could I do ?
I have pigmentation on my face . I used nomarks fr 4 years bt didn't got any results. What should I do?
I am 65 years old observing right testicle enlarged. On consulting Surgeon he told this is Hydrocele and to be operated. I consulted one Ayurvedic Physician who advised me to take VRIDHIWADHIKA VATI and ANTRA VRIDHIHAR VATI two tabs each in morning and evening. I took this one month but no benefit rather increased the size of testicle. I stopped the treatment. What should I do now?
I am overweight since last 5 years. Suddenly my morning sugars have started coming in the range of 110 to 117. PP comes to 125 to 135. Evening sugars on many days is below 100 too. What dietary changes should I bring in? Should I stop sugar completely? I walk 5 km thrice a week.
Sir/mam I got dark spots on my body due to small pox. How can I remove them from my body. please help me.
I got married two years back, after that I tried so many times to do carrier wise but I failed to sustain whatever I started, I feel like kill myself sometime, I am in a habit of speaking but no friends in new city, I feel guilty when I annoyingly speak or nag my husband, it disturbed his work, I sometime also feel sexually deprived. I am just lost. I was kind of person, who was independent and confident but now I see myself nothing but a loser.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.