Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SindhuYour feedback matters!
From many days I am not getting complete sleep at nights. In day time feel low energetic for any work. What should I have to do. Please tell.
Hello am syed am 20 year old make .I want to remove pimples n acne scare on my face please tell me any treatment to remove pimples n acne scare on my face as much as possible to remove n tell me homeopathy treatment thank you.
I have white white spots on my face. I used a face cream but spots are not control. Please give me some advise.
My father is suffering with fatty liver and hernia in large intestine he is following full diet even he is suffering pls suggest me what to do.
My age 27 and sir mere haath per kapate h and peneis bhut muskil s khada hota h and zim jane k baad bhi body loose rahati h.
HER AGE 72, DIABIETES FROM 15 YEARS, TAKES ORAL MEDICINE SINCE 14 YEARS, RECENTLY STARTED INSULIEN 8/6 UNITS AS SUGGESTED BY DOCTOR, NOW SUFFERING FROM CHEST BURNING AND VOMITING PROBLEM CONTINUE AFTER STARTING INSULEINE, EATING AND DIGESTING IS MAIN PROBLEM. KINDLY SUGGEST.
For I have black as well as pimple on my face so I use pimple remover cream but there is no any effect so what I do.
Hello I have a not permanent body fit and weight loss and some time critical loose motion I have also joined gym but after drop gym nd create a problem and last 3 years I have lost my ability so please give me a some advice Thank you.
I want to know some good cream to get fair skin. I m also suffering from itching problem since last 45 days. It starts suddenly and soon body gets reddish everywhere. Please advice
I am 30 years married female. This month my period is continuing since last 22 days. Its bleeding continuously since 22 days. I hvn't taken any OCP. Kindly suggest allopathic medicine for this.
I am 51 yrs. I am suffering from neck pain and headache last two years. My mri report says that c5-6 disc shows diffuse asymmetric bulge[more towards left side], causing effacement of anterior subarachnoid space and indentation of bilateral c6 nerve roots[left>>right]. Along with posterior osteophytes, it constitutes hard disc. What should I do? please help me.
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy sleeping habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.