Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shwetha Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetha SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 29 year old working in bank office. I am little bit innocent and sincere type. And also heavy work will be in bank. So that every person knows that if they given any work to me I will do that and I will not tell them no. So they are using me alot and they will relax freely and doing chatting in fb and all. So they give all work to me only so I can not tolerate it and I will not tell them anything I am little bit silent boy so they are over using me. So how to escape from this problem?
I am a 46 year old male with high cholesterol and triglyceride level. What is the best medicine to reduce these levels?
Hello sir, since 6-8 months my hair loss has been increasing day by day and its turned into curly when hair grows up while it was not like this before. What should I do to overcome this problem? please answer me.
I am komal I am 23 years old. My teeth is soo sensitive. Its paining if I drink cold and hot things. I use sensodine toothpaste. Its effect good. Can you suggest me something more to cure this problem.
What happens if levipil 500 is taken daily even though there is no seizure or if levipil is taken for just one fainting episode?
How long can one stay in ketogenic diet? Does it lead to hormonal imbalance in men? What care should be taken to avoid hormonal imbalance in ketogenic diet for weight loss?
I am 21 year old woman, from last 2 months my period flow is very low. I do not know sudden what happen from last two months?
My fiancees periods were due but got delayed. During this period we had unprotected sex. Its almost 60 hours now. She got brownish red spotting today afternoon but not full fledged periods. She just took i-pill (emergency contraceptive) What are the chances of getting pregnant?
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.