Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShreedeviYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year old professional cricketer. I have just started gyming and weightlifting. I have noticed that now I will not be able to bowl as good as I used to bowl before going. My game has been effected. But nowadays gyming is necessary for every sportsperson. Please help as my career is getting effected now.
What are age problem in boys and child and no long hight from 5 inch what is region of hight defence ans what is facing clarity and how to can possible facing.
I am 47 year old man, my diastolic pressure observed since last 5 years is above 90 and sometime observed 106 as well? Now I have started medicines since last 3 months to control and it is about 88, but sometime still observed 95. What could be the reason and how to control? I diagnosed cholesterol in March 2016 9total 189, but triglyceride was 219 instead of limit 150, I am taking Tonact Tg to treat and now it is @128, shall I continue medi to control cholesterol as well?
I am 19 years old. My height is 5'9&1/2. And weight is 78 kg. Please suggest me a diet to lose weight and gain height. And also exercise for the same.
Dear sir I am suffering from weakness health but diet is complete time to time and my body is not healthy please regard my answer.
I have dry skin with pimples and dark spots. My age is just 19 and due to this I look so aged. what should I do?
I am feeling pain in stomach. And when I go in washroom that time also feeling pain and not done clearly. And stool is liquid.
How to increase hair growth? My hair has become thin. I was using minscalp before. But it gives temporary solution. I don't want to use it continuously as it is a chemical. Is there any way to get dense hair naturally?
Hi. I am 24 years female. I sometimes have palpitations. Homeopathy doctor prescribed me to have 2 times every day crataegus q 30 drops mix with 1/3rd cup of warm water. Is it safe to have this medicine.
My height is 5.4" inch and my juniors 5.6" or 5.8" inch something. Don't know why my growing process suddenly stopped. That is the reason I feel jealousy to myself. Please help me, give some Good suggestions or medicines. That's why I will get the height 5.6" or 5.7" soon.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from cold and severe headache is troubling me and nose is continuously flowing. What should I do?
Hi I'm a male what should I eat daily routine in the morning and in the afternoon and in the evening and in the night to be healthy and keep my skin healthy and glowing and also be fairer at the same time please tel me daily diet or wat should I eat for daily routine to be healthy and fit please tel me plz.
I am losing hair quickly and have used all shampoos and I didn't know wat else can I do can you please help me with this.
I am 21 years old female. Everyday in night when I am going for get sleep, my right hand and right leg are start paining. It was started about 6/7 month ago. What should I do ?
Hi. I go for a morning walk at 5.30 and come at 6.00 thn I take homemade protien shake at 6.15 and after 15 min at 6.30 I start doing some Arabic zumba yoga for 1 hour. After 2 hr I take my breakfast. Its okay for weight loss for taking protien shake before workout.
With oily skin, the constant feeling of stickiness, excessive pimples, and never-feels-fresh can be extremely stressful. The skin, by its nature, has oil and sebaceous glands in the underlying layers, and an excess amount of these glands can lead to skin being extremely oily. There are, however, various products available in the market that are specifically meant for oily skin types. In addition, there are various things that can be included as part of regular skin care to manage oily skin to leave you with more glowing, less oily appearance.
Read on to know more.
- Face wash: Regular cleaning, at least twice a day, is one of the best skin care regimen to manage an oily skin. Warm water and soap or a non-soap cleanser should be used to wash the face. These contain substances like benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and you might have to try a couple of products to see what would suit you best. If you have acne, benzoyl peroxide would also help control acne. In the initial days, it might cause some redness and itching, but will soon subside. Also, be careful not to overwash it in an attempt to wash off the oil constantly. This can cause dryness and irritation too. If the oiliness is too much to manage, then using blotting pads or even regular tissue paper to remove the oiliness during the day can be useful.
- Choosing cosmetics: Using oil free or water based cosmetics is more beneficial and helps control the oiliness. Also, choosing a right moisturizer and applying it rightly is very essential. The face is not evenly oily, some parts would be oilier than others. A moisturizer with petrolatum or lanolin should be avoided.
- Skin contact: With oily skin, avoid hair falling onto your face, as also hands, especially if you have nails. There is a high tendency to pick on acne which only increases the spread.
- Skin toner: An oil free, alcohol free toner can be used on the oiliest patch. This will be light on the skin and help reduce the sticky feeling. While using this, keep in mind the patches that are oily and dry and apply it only on the areas that are oily.
- Sun exposure: Limit sun exposure by using oil-free, water-based sun screen products. This is essential to block pores and provide sun protection.
- Exacerbating factors: While sebaceous glands usually become active during puberty and subside over a few years, for some, they may continue to be active into adulthood. This causes acne, and is aggravated by humid or cold weathers, stress, or by certain foods. Identify these changes and try to avoid them.
These simple, easy-to-follow measures will definitely help manage oily skin much more effectively.