Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShreedeviYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old boy and my face is not in shape my face is small and my chin also small what should I do.
I want to. Lose weight but I can't do exercise regularly please help me in this issue w without doing exercise?
I am 28 year old man. From last one year my hair is continuously falling I had used many anti dandruff shampoo but not get any result please help me.
I have belly fat in my stomach. I want to reduce my weight with the proper diet. Is there any medicine for that reduce. What medicine I need to take.
I am 20 years old. Last I had my periods on 12th jan. My periods are irregular n are mostly 3-4 days late. I had sex on 28th jan with protection. And I haven't got my periods still. Am 6 days late. I do feel pain in my legs as I get it before periods but no periods yet. And there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Is it normal or anything to worry?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I take 30 drops of berberis aquifolium (for pimples) before going to bed (means only one time in 24 hour). It is good or not?
I am a student how can I loss my weigh and also want to gain about some height and also a greater vision?
I have some 4 to 5 molluscum contagiosum on my face. Its about 5 weeks. But its not going. Can any one suggest what to do? I am taking homeopathic. Also applied quadidrum. Please suggest. To shave off beard looks very difficult.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.