Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ShoyabYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my both wrists for last two months. Have taken medicine but no effect Calcium vitamin D uric acid etc all ok Pls suggest what to do.
Hi I just want to know the cost details for joint replacement surgery. My father suffering knee pain. So plan to do the surgery so just want to know cost details and good doctor and good hospital in Guntur ,Andhra pradesh.
My teeth are yellowish in colour after changing so many pastes also I have not found any cure. Please guide me. Another query is that I am having a back pain problem while traveling and sleeping what is the best cure so that there will be no more pain. My legs also get paining at night several times. It might be due to insufficiency of calcium in my body.
I am 18 years old and because of my big height of 6.1 feet my back is curved and down and I feel s I feel pain when I make my back straight so what can I do to straight my back.
Hi, I am 38 years old female, I have hair loss and back pain and tooth loss from 5 years what should I do doctor?
I am suffering from knee pain from last 4 days can you tell mme what are its reasons and how to cure it.
I am having a pain over the joints and knee as I never fall over knee then also it is paining from last three weeks.
I have been diagnosed with sacroilitis. I am currently being looked after by a homeopathic doctor, but am unable to bear the pain. So could you please suggest me an anti-inflammable and pain killer?
I am a male, 74yrs of age. I had prolapsed disc problem from the age of 25. But for the past 20 yrs I had no problem probably due to careful living. Few days ago while making a swift movement, the problem started with lower back pain. My Dr. Gave me a special elastic belt to wear. But even after 15 days the pain is not subsiding much. People around are suggesting traction. What shall I do?
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes more painful in midnight. What are the solutions for back pain?
I am having pain in my heel from past 4 months. It is so severe that sometimes I cnt even able to walk.
From last couple of days I have pain in different areas of shoulder at night. What will be the reason.
I am 45 years old, I have some pains like neck pain, knee pain and headache .neck pain coming nearly 45 days and knee pain coming nearly two months, orthopedic doctor asked what is your profession, answering to doctor my profession is construction execution, designing.the doctor says don't go to steps, don't use IWC ,don't sit on floor directly. Now construction time no lifts are provided the organisation, so please give advise and how to control the above pains. I am not using any medicine. Please give reply and advise.
As met in accident five years back but still I am facing joints pain and specially in the morning. Kindly suggest me Ayurvedic treatment.
Delhi Backpain Physiotherapy
Now lets try to understand it.
Sciatic nerve is the thickest nerve of the body.It originated from lower back and supply to the buttocks , thighs ,legs and foot.
When there is an irritation to this nerve causing inflammation and hence the symptoms.
Sciatica has a group of complaints of patient suffering called symptoms. It affects one or sometimes both side of the body.
The symptoms for sciatica can be pain, sensation problems like tingling, numbness and may be weakness in muscles supplied by this Sciatic nerve.
Symptoms can be pain for some patients but for some it may be sensory problems.
It may be localized to a point or may move down to buttock and feets.
Where ever the Sciatic nerve supplied symptoms may be present depending on the site where pinching of nerve happens.
Some peoples have pain for only a week but for others it may take long duration.
If left untreated then there is chances permanent damage due to constant irritation.
The best way to manage sciatica is to remove pressure on the nerve and maintain your spine curves.
Physiotherapy provides an effective way to manage pain and focus on nerve treatment, by specific nerve gliding maneuver and core strengthening exercises to prevent any future symptoms.
I am 15 years old and I have eg pain for last two week, I have taken medicines but they didn't work.
An elementary knowledge of biology tells you how important joints are for the overall functionality of a human body. If not for biology experience teaches us the inevitable importance of joints. The link between a tooth and the jawbone is also a joint. Without joints the human body would have been in bits and pieces.
Having known that, you should also try to remember or understand how disabling joint pains can be. They hardly let you move a limb and can also cripple you for life. Knee joint pain can hinder a person's free movement. Knees bear the entire load of your body; they support your frame. Knee joint pain should therefore be a cause for alarm.
Going by the following ways can relieve you of knee joint pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Carrying extra pounds can exert additional pressure on your joints and contribute to knee pain. If you're overweight, losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can help relieve the stress on your knees. Talk to your doctor about developing a healthy eating plan and exercise program to help you lose weight sensibly.
- Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy: Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program. Good choices for people with knee pain include walking and swimming. Be sure to warm up before and cool down after exercising. Avoid hilly terrain and high-impact activities like running and jumping, as these can worsen knee pain.
- Give physical therapy a try: Physical and occupational therapy often are helpful for people with knee pain. A physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints. Occupational therapy can teach you how to reduce strain on your knees in your daily activities.
- Get enough rest and relaxation: Sure, physical activity is important, but rest and relaxation can go a long way to promote good health - and reduce pain. Achieve a healthy balance in your life by learning stress-relief techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep: No question-arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health, so if you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor. Proper pain management can help break the cycle to help you slumber soundly.
- Use Ice and/or Heat: For many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness. Ask your doctor about how to safely use an ice pack and/or a warm towel or heating pad. A hot shower in the morning or warm bath before bed at night also may be helpful.
- Apply a topical pain reliever: A number of over-the-counter and prescription creams, gels, sprays and patches are available to help relieve arthritis pain. These pain relievers contain ingredients like capsaicin, salicylates, menthol, or a combination of medicines. Ask your doctor if one of these products might be right for you.
- Consider Injections: Persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain, and hyaluronic acid, which can help replenish lubricating substances in the knee. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
- Talk to Your Doctor about Surgery: If you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.