Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
I am suffering from dry cough with 2- 3 weeks, and I have so much pain in my chest when I breath so can you suggest some specialist doctor.
Hi Doctor I am 29 years old from age of 21 I got many problems like high blood pressure and stomach problem please give me some suggestion to get rid from these diseases Thanks.
I am 22 years male. My beared dose not grow properly. How can I grow my beared properly please give some solution.
My mother has fluctuating BP, i. E in an hour her bp was tested three times when it showed at the first time a very high bp as much as 160 whole later it subsides in the next two times and the last time it seems normal. What is this exactly?
Sirji, I am 22 years Old. My bp is always High from 1 year, when I discontinued medicine, my bp high (100-170) ,plz help me.
I do not have blood pressure problem at all, I eat iodised salt with the dish that is less salty, I heard that eating raw salt is bad for health, is their any connection between iodised salt and thyroid?
I am Diabetic and BP patient past 18 years and I am under Insulin and tablet both. Apart from this I have leg pain and calf mussel catch. Also I am feeling tried to walk. Could you please help me ?
Am suffering from chest pain ,left upper back pain and some times left arm dragging. From 4 years severely disturbed ,depressed to my personal problems. .may b this is reason or any health issues.
Sir. I underwent open heart surgery at my 62 years of age i. E. In the year 2000. I was alright and take ecosprin 150 every day. Recently I observed that when I take my food or tiffen, I feel some pain while walking even a bit distance. This remains for half an hour so then I will be alright. Please. Advise me the reason for this and any suggession by way of medicine etc. Thanking you sir.
My mom age 45 years old. Frequently complains that she feels as if something is pinching in her legs. She is heart patient. Thank you.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.
Hello Sir, I am a diabetes and ht patient for past 10 years. I am taking following medicines. Ilet trio 2 - 2 tab daily for diabetes and telpres ct 40/6.25 daily one tab for ht. Diabetes and ht under control. But for past few days I am feeling pain on my right arm elbow joint. Please advise. (m) age 60 year.
Sir/mam my father is a sugar patient. Few days ago, my father had a low pressure and after that his blood pressure always remaining low. He feel very weakness. Can I give him juices of fruits for drink. Nd pls tell me what type of juice should I give him.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.