Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Shivakumara Swamy T SYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old .My chest bone has stick out for last 6 years. It does not pain. I want some tips to reduce it. So what should I do?
Im 21 years old and I got my blood pressure checked 2 times and it showed 130 over 90 the doctor scares me saying that I shouldn't walk at all or I might get a heart attack. I sometimes have a bit of heart pain but it confuses me. Can my blood pressure be totally cured after a while if I follow certain medications and life style changes yes or no?
Respected sir I am 54 years old. Now I take blood test. Results. Are begin hb 9.6. Total cholesterol 297 hdl cholesterol. 59 ldl cholesterol 208 what can I do sir?
Dear team, rajeshbhaibis having hyper tension problem, he is having business with stock market, please top him to released his hypertension problem.
63 years male, no major health problem, hypertensive but ok with medicine, no sugar problem, vegetarian. Problems: Gets tired easily. Breathing problem with physical strain. Cold related problems like nose congestion, wheezing etc. M in cold weather. Question: How to build stamina so that I don't get tired easily, how to build resistance against breathing problems?
I am having heart problem and I had suffered from heart attack 3 year ago and I got angioplasty from Nagpur can you please tell me about my diet.
We need to keep distance with my husband or not. It can spread to my husband is it create any problem in my pregnancy due to TB in ovary and chest infectionplease suggest me and I am also taking medicine akurit 4.
Dear doctor. If an overweight person reduces his weight by worrying or stress, what will happen to his health? And will his LDL OR HDL cholesterol level reduce? If it happens, is it good for his health?
I am having problem of acid re flux symptoms every night whenever I eat some thing I have a feeling that there is burning sensation in my chest.Any remedy and which type of doctor should I consult ?
How to reduce high blood pressure besides taking medicines? The blood pressure is around 165 to 170.
Sir I am 20 year old engg student . Some times I feel so hungry and start shaking hands and feels very weak. And after talking meal its started again after 1 hour . Its happens continue for 2-3 days . My GTT report is . Fasting - 83 After 1 hr - 112 After 2 hr - 105 When check my bp its normal Plzz solution for me . Its happening from around 1 year . My weight is 74 kg Height is 5'9"
I am 32 years male I had frequent chest pain when I took echo scan it shows grade 1 of mvp is it serious issue.
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure and low blood pressures along with the differences between them.
In Lipid Profile (Basic) report, following is my test report result. Please help to understand pros & cons and precautions need to be take. Total Cholesterol - 169 Triglycerides - 225 HDL Cholesterol - 39 VLDL Cholesterol - 45 LDL Cholesterol - 85 Total / HDL Cholesterol Ratio - 4.3.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.