Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a pimples on my face sir my age is 21 and I have a oily skin too sir how can I overcome it can you suggest me some face washers or something like that.
I am facing problem with skin problem in my neck its slowly spreading and when I was going outside. Its burning because of sun please help me. Its serious problem for me.
Hi I have dry acne prone skin. I have recently started usin avon ayurvedic cleanser as I had alot of pimple marks. Kindly suggest if this is a good product? only soaps suit my face. Please suggest something to remove marks.
Hello doctor, my mother have black spots on her cheeks earlier they were hardly noticeable but now week by week they are getting darker. I come to know its melasma. My mother is using many home remedies from past few months but they are not showing any results. Kindly suggest any effective cream for treatment.
I want tibmake a tattoo on my skin but I have little bit allergies can I make tattoo in my hand.Please tell sir.
Garmi ke dino main mere bhut funsiya nikal ne lagte hai jo jayada chere par hote hai inme bhut dard hota hai baad main pas bar jate hai aur jab daba kar fod do to pas bahar atte hai aur blood ve atta hai please muje iska koi solution bataye.
I have skin allergy. Red dotes appears at some parts of body with yellowish layer. Every time they come. At the same place. Most probably in back of the head, feet and right hand. And gives itches and water from the mouth of the dotes.
I am 26 year girl. When I itched any portion of body after some second I feel pain at that portion. Is any kind of fault symptom in body.
I have very hard beard and niw I found hairs at top of cheeks .means underneath of eyes surrounding. Any chance to remove hair permanently.
Please advice about men dry face cream and facewash winter and summer please talk that question my age 22 years best product name and diet.
I went wash room yesterday then I see toilet coming blood then after 2 minutes its stops .is serious probably or not?
Suggest a soap for me. My face becoming oily after just one hour of bathing. And face cream which would enhance my colour.
I did cleanup in parlour for first time and in the process of removing blackheads some marks have developed on my face. How to take proper care of face to recover damaged skin and make skin beautiful. I have darkcircles too:-(and a boys family is going to come to see me for marriage next week. What should I do to make my skin clear and glowing within a week.
I have a cyst on my nose it doesn't not remove by any cream plzz tell me the home remedy for cyst and how to remove scar on face using home remedy.
Some of us are born with freckles and some acquire them, mostly due to sun exposure. They are not common on dark skin, but those of us with lighter complexion have to bear the brunt of these brown dot-like blemishes. If you’ve been waiting for information on easy and super-fast ways to get rid of freckles, you’ve just got lucky.
You can use natural lightening methods as well as freckle-removing treatments like lasers to get rid of freckles fast.
Natural lightening methods:
- Lemon juice: This natural bleach can lighten freckles fast. Problem is that lemon juice doesn’t work on freckles caused due to sun exposure as these are darker and more irregularly placed across the skin.
- Sour cream mask: Milk and sour cream are both very effective in combating freckles. Just make a mask and apply on your face and let it soak in. What happens here is that the lactic acid in milk peels away the outer skin on your face, lightening freckles.
- Fruit peels: You can mix fruits and apply on face. This will facilitate the natural acids in fruits to peel the top layer of skin and lighten freckles. Strawberries and kiwi fruit are very effective and so are cucumbers and apricots.
Treatments for removing freckles
- Lightening creams: These are easily available as well as extremely effective against both natural as well as sun induced freckles. Creams with liquorice extract and Aloe work best. Then there are creams with chemicals like hydroquinone and oxybenzone, which are also very effective, though they can sometimes have side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: What microdermabrasion does is that it removes the outer layer of skin through the action of a stream of tiny particles. This reduces the intensity of freckles.
- Chemical peels: These peels remove the top layer of skin and reduce freckles. Skin needs 2-3 days to heal after a chemical peel. Chemical peels are prepared in 3 different strengths:
- Superficial which use alpha or beta hydroxy acids
- Medium which uses trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deep into skin
- Deep peels which use higher concentrations of trichloroacetic acid or phenol to get rid of even more layers of skin.
- Laser treatment: Lasers offer a fast way to get rid of freckles. They work by burning the blood vessels underneath the freckles. This reduces the intensity of freckles and gives skin an even tone. The procedure is safe if done by a surgeon. It may cause some temporary bruising, swelling and redness.
A good way to stop freckles from marring the prettiness of your skin is to protect yourself from the sun. You can wear sunscreen or cover your skin with long sleeves. Both of these stop the darkening of old freckles or the formation of newer ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.