Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShinaYour feedback matters!
married couple,when female gets pregnant can they have sex if yes till which months they can and what safety measures to be taken while having sex.
There are many kinds of conditions that affect the eyes and make vision difficult - temporarily or even permanently. Uveitis is one such condition that causes eye inflammation in the middle layer of the tissue that resides in the wall of the eye - also known as the Uvea. The progression of the condition is sudden and the symptoms, quite painful.
Let us get to know more with this article:
- Causes: To understand any condition and how it is to be treated, one must first understand the causes of the said condition. While the specific causes behind the onset of Uveitis are not clear, this inflammatory disorder may be caused as a side effect of others like an autoimmune disorder including those like ankylosing spondylitis or even sarcoidosis. Also, infections such as cat scratch disease, syphilis (learn more about syphilis problem), West Nile virus and others may cause this kind of inflammatory condition that also affects the eyes. Lymphoma is also a kind of cancer that can be found in the eyes, which can create Uveitis. Finally, eye injuries and surgeries may cause this condition too.
- Symptoms: This condition has a variety of symptoms that may flare up suddenly. There are very few cases in which these symptoms start and progress gradually. Redness and pain in the eyes is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms while decreased vision and sensitivity towards glares of light may also be felt by people suffering from this condition. One may also see dark spots floating around and the vision may get blurred as an effect.
- Onset of Symptoms: The symptoms usually depend to a great degree on the part of the eye that gets affected by this condition. The Uvea also consists of the iris, the choroid, and the ciliary body even as it enables blood flow to the deep layers of the retina.
- Medication: In order to treat mild to moderate cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication like corticosteroids, as well as bacteria fighting medicines like antibiotics. Also, immunosuppressants can be used to deal with slightly more severe cases.
- Surgery: Very severe cases will require surgical procedures like a Vitrectomy to remove the vitreous in the eye for better management of the condition. Also, with surgery, the doctor can implant a device that leads to a slow release of medication on a constant basis so that the treatment and prevention of the condition goes on, unhindered. Yet, this method can also come with side effects like the onset of glaucoma.
The severity of the symptoms as well as the extent of the damage will pretty much determine the speed of your recovery as far as this condition is concerned.
I want to increase my weight. Also I'm not having much appetite. Can you please suggest me some ways to improve my body weight.
Hi. I have a problem in the prostate gland and discomfort feeling with burning sensation during urination. From 2 or 3 years ago till now I was to mony doctors and made many ultrasound test and prostatic secretion tests and the doctor said that nothing wrong but I feel very bad in my genital organs. What can I do.
How do I reduce my eye power? Can you provide me a diet chart and as well as physical exercise to have better at this condition?
My wife is getting white colour of water. When she passes her urine. So pls suggest a doctor to consult.
I am 58 year old man. My present problem is chronic constipation which is not controlled by any of the known technique. The problem existed for the past 10 years but increased recently affecting my career due to lethargy associatrd with the physical discomforts. nothing was detected with ultrasonography and colonoscopy. temporary relief is there while taking antibiotics but back to same condition in few days. I do not have hyper tension or diabetis
• Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet
• Sleep tight and get plenty of rest
• Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs
• reduce your exposure to dry cleaning fluids and petroleum products
Hello, I am suffering from sinus since last three days. What are the remedy to overcome sinus and is there any medicine that can cure it?
Go out to enjoy the sunlight as it not only strengthens your bones but also boosts your immunity. It also elevates your mood. Let's enjoy the sun to bring shine in our life.