Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShinaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from knee pains since many years. I tried a lot of medicines but no relief. Please suggest me a permanent solution.
Age 58. Constant cough in throat. Required to clean throat frequently. Complaint for last 7 years. Chest is always quite clear. No congestion. Anti allergic and other medicines taken. No change. Presently taking Parit 20 for acidity. 1 tab per day. No other medicine, No other complaint, BP, DM etc.
Dear sir I have an sexual issue. My penis is in curved shape how to do it straight and how to increase sex time.
I am 22 years old and and I am vry concern about my health my height is 5 feet and weight is 40 how di I gain weight.
I am having a regular head ache. I have consulted to many doctors but there is no cure. What should I Do?
My rabbit's one eyelid get swollen, do not know why? Whether she is unhappy or what? I thought she was crying because she is alone she do not have partner. How should I make her happy comfortable, what would she love to do or play? Suggest me please. And why that swollen eyelid. And its treatment Thanks.
I'm 20 years old guy since 2-3 years I was suffering from mild piles and I have extra skin at my anus so more than 1 ¹/² year. I had took homeopathy treatment and my bleeding was stopped and was feeling better but only thing was burning sensation whenever I had spicy food but sometimes and when I was feeling better I stopped treatment and I continued to follow my diet as doctor said me like not to have masala spinach fish green and red chilly but sometimes I had eaten masala kind of stuffs but I just had burning sensation and yesterday I had some spic y food so today suddenly while excretion my anus bleed what should I do? And how can I get rid of that extra skin around anus? What diet should I follow? Please help me suggest me anything except surgery as doctor said its not extreme case but after 2 years it bleed today please help. Thank you.
I am 19 years old male and I having skins bumps everywhere like on my arm, thighs,wrist, upper hand, buttocks and below thighs. It is itching so badly. The bumps are like mosquito bites. What is the cause for this? Is it because of the food or any external allergies? Confused.
Iam 23 year old and my height is 5'5ft, and I wish I could increase my height to 5'9 ft or 5'10ft is there any possibility for me to do this without spending lots of cash on the product avail on different site? Is there a home remedies or a special medication of Growth hormone? Please if anyoneout there could help me.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.