Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shina
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShinaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and 8 months pregnant. My question is I am getting dizzy and nauseous and excess sweating and almost fainting after eating. My Bp and sugar levels are normal. What's the reason for this?
I was good in my academics but not able to do better in making money. Sometimes I felt like a looser and helpless. I am feeling very depressed and do not want to hear my husband's curses. His annoyance make me cry sometime. All the time, I am going through a mental trauma that I am good for nothing. Please help me out.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi, From January 2018, I had mild pain in stomach, also my hungriness is also reduced almost 95%,and now also I have mild stomachache. What is the problem?
I have backpain since 2 weeks I do not know its cause plzz suggest me which medicine I required to use.
Hi. I want to increase my breast size. How can I do it. Please help me out. I want to get a fairer skin. How do I get it. I want to decrease my belly what do I do for this. This is a constant issue and in unable to decrease it.
I have pcod. My egg size is 5mm on 13 th day and 16 th day. Its not vary. So I stop the usage of dufeston tablets. Egg not growing then I get periods normally? Any lagging to come periods? In this stage any chance to I get pregnant. Pls tell me.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Technology addiction leads to heart diseases in teenagers
“life was much easier when blackberry and apple were just fruits.” technology
Was invented to bring people closer and make life easier but it has had just theopposite efect. The worst effects of technology have been seen in teenagers- obesity, depression, loneliness and a bad lifestyle, making them prone to heart diseases at a very young age.
Wrong habits don’t last long and make you pay the price in no time, whether it is missing out on your workout, eating too much or not eating at all, being a couch potato and remaining glued to the tv for hours. If you have been in love with technlogy lately and are not ready to part with your mobile phone, laptop and pc, it’s time you think again.
A case study on teenagers by Dr. Pn arora claims that children who are more active and take part in sports are less prone to depression and obesity. And children who like being indoors and playing games on their mobiles or laptops become easily depressed, tend to eat more and act moody.
Lifestyle diseases are different from other diseases, and can be cured and controlled with a simple change in your diet and way of life. Here are a few expert tips to start now:
1. Burn those extra inches: make exercise a part of your, everyday routine. If you have no time to hit the gym, take a one-hour brisk walk and fill your lungs with some freash air. Just add more
2. Go raw: raw fruits and vegetables not only add a glow to your skin but also provide you with
Anti-oxidants that protect you against cell damage and prevent cancer. To get maximum benefits have at least servings of fruits and vegetables everyday.
3. Say no to processed food: fast foods, takeaways and eating out have become a part of our busy lives. Such foods are filled with preservatives and have high content of salt and sugar which lead to heart diseases. They have no nutritional value and must be avoided as much as possible.
4. Walk barefoot: this has been scientifically proven to be one of the best ways to release stress and achieve a better posture. Depression patients are advised to walk barefoot on green grass as it makes them feel happy instantly.
5. Give those eyes a rest: a good rest helps you stay away from unhealthy snacking. People tend to eat more when tired. An eight-hour sleep helps you concentrate better and prevents premature ageing.