Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have knee pain .suddenly while running knee was struming and changing position one side to another side.
I am suffering from pimple/acne problem. I have given medication like clindamycin phosphate gel and isotretinoin but it didn't work and day by day by face is getting worse. Pimples are present on left and right cheeks so please do the needful.
I have neck pain and also feel very weakness and vomiting & chakkar problem what should I do? please advice.
I am a 25 year old male, I am not able to eat food properly even though I am hungry. Can any 1 suggest me a solution for this problem.
I feel weakness while studying and running So please suggest me some vitamin medicine for strength Thank you.
Sir lately I have been suffering great weight loss from my body. It is keeping me worried all the time. I have some smoking habits (stash). Is it because of it aur some odour issue plz help me out.
Sir I daily play cricket in the morning and I get tired vry soon. So please help wht food should I daily to gain more energy n keep myself fit. Im pure veg.
I am 20 year old my weight is 42 kg height 5.7 I used best protein and weight gainers many times but nothing happened. I remain always hungry I eat and hungry after a little time My weight is dropping please tell me what is problem in my body.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.