Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
My knee is painting in the morning everyday and whenever I sits on the ground above half and hour. Please give me a right solution quickly.
I'm an athlete I have strained calf muscle which hurts behind my knee when I walk or move. Should I stretch or take rest. Its not a much tear just strain.
No matter how much you try, are you finding it difficult to lore some extra calories?
Well then, don’t fear because I am going to help you to lose those few kilos which are worrying you to death.
After you follow my tips (religiously, mind you), you will never turn down another party invitation because then you will a slimmer waist to flaunt rather than your previous paunch.
Hence, here are some tips to reduce your weight:
- Just because you are dieting doesn’t mean that you have to starve yourself to death and deprive yourself of all your favorite ‘fattening’ foods. Eat your favorites but first earn it. Set a target, if you lose five kilos, then you can have ONLY ONE SMALL SERVING (read ‘only one small serving’ in big bold and capital letters) of your favorite food, whatever it may be.
- T.V. has been rightfully called the ‘idiot box’, and if you don’t agree with me then listen, when you eat with the TV.V. in front of you, you tend to eat more and also put on weight. So turn off the ‘idiot box’ while you are eating.
- Hydrate yourself, drink loads and loads of water. Water speeds up your metabolism, so drink water to lose some of your flab. Drinking water also helps you to cleanse your digestive system.
- Workout, workout and workout, Spend an hour in the gym daily without missing even a day. Exercise is the only way to burn the fat; you don’t have an option but to hit the gym daily (even if you don’t like it).
- After working out don’t stuff yourself, eat small quantities of protein, soups, salads, nuts, dry fruits, etc.
- To lose weight one must control one’s diet. Quit eating from outside, eat homemade food. Eat only grilled foodstuff. Cook everything in olive oil but don’t use too much of it (after all it is oil i.e. fat). Eat salads, fruits, vegetables and nuts.
- Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise (I know, this is quite depressing).
- Eat a light dinner that includes soups and salads only.
- Eat small frequent meals instead of large, heavy meals.
- Before going to parties eat some fruits and nuts so that you will not stuff yourself at the party.
- Hence follow these tips sincerely (if you do not follow them sincerely, then you will not be able to see the results).
Hence, do make sure that you keep a track of your weight, diet plan and exercise program.