Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheikh Mohammad Aslam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheikh Mohammad AslamYour feedback matters!
My age 24 year and I am unmarried so I am daily morning Masturbation .so any problems in my body? And future life after marriage ?
My sister have stomachache for last 2years and she daily took painkillers for that. So please advice to prevent it.
Sir, I have sciatic pain since 2 weeks and I met NeuroSurgeon who prescribed two type of tablets which has solved my back pain and pain in my upper portion of left leg but some numbness has come in my left leg which I observed when I walk. May I know it is a sign of getting well or it is going to be a major problem in future.
I suffer frequent mood swings. Once a mood swing occurs, I get arrogant. I get furious on people I love and then regret it later. What should I do.
I have been infected with ring worm since two weeks and doctor prescribed first erythromycin and folic acid, but no change, later they prescribed acyclovir tablet to take five times a day. Is acyclovir helps curing ringworm on entire body,
I am 30 years (85 kgs weight) from kolkata. My right side testicle is bigger than left side. There is no pain. I will get married soon. My question is if there is any problem in future?
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Good evening friends. My self Dr Deepa. I have my own clinic at sector 86 at Faridabad with the name of get well medical center. Today we are going to discuss the topic as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. This is basically a spectrum of symptomologies in PCOS which range from acne in teenagers to weight gain, menstrual irregularity to infertility. we can see with patients presenting with any of these complains. First of all to diagnose the PCOS patient presents when we take the history, completely diagnose.. we completely find out where is the problem in menstrual periods is there any complaint. Are the periods regular? Normally the patients have irregular periods the high bleed every two three months. They don’t have periods in between. Then they gave vomplains with acne or weight gain and then there are patients, married females coming with problem of conception. Now, basically in PCOS the problem is the hormones are imbalanced. The ovary which is the harmones producing organ produces the harmones which are not required for the body or produce in excess. sex harmonse in females are supposed to be less in amount which is produced in excess in PCOS. Then the androgens, the level of androgens rises that leads to problem of acne, weight gain and dark, thickens hair which come out on the face or on other parts of the body which are not in the female pattern. The come out in the male pattern. Then the resistance to insulin can come and then that can lead to end organ resistance to insulin leading to diabetes. The complication of PCOS otherwise can be weight gain, obesity and hypertension. Diabetes. Now when we have known what is there in PCOS. What are the symptoms, patients presenting with acne, weight gain, infertility, menstrual irregularity now we need to diagnose. Diagnose is very basically with history, examination, increased BMI in weight gain, acne and then we need to get some lab test done to detect the hormonal imbalance. LS, LSFH, and testirone, ultrasound to detect the ovaries, to see the ovaries in which the, many many small number of systs appear and the have increased in normal thickness. This is how the diagnoses of PCOS is done. Then there can be how basically to treat PCOS on the bases of syptompology. If they are presenting with acne we need to give them treatment for acne. If they are coming with problem of menstrual irregularity we need to correct that. Weight reductinon is the first criteria of treatment of PCOS in which, even the patients loss around 5 kg’s of weight, 5% of patients get their periods regular. Then treatment also includes the medications, harmones, to correct the imbalance of the harmones in the body. Metform is the medicine. Patients that get their periods normal with metform. Then there are other medicines. For infertility they can go with ovulation induction. And then go ahead, planned IUI or IVF can be the treatment. This is how the PCOS is diagnosed and treated. Patients need to discuss it is not like the infertility patients coming with PCOS do not conceive that is a myth actually. They do conceive but they do need more monitoring and treatment proper. So this is how the PCOS diagnosed and managed. Thank you very much and you can contact me on Lybrate or at my clinic at Get well medical center sector 86, Faridabad.