Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheena SoorajYour feedback matters!
1/12/14 ko ek test Me pata chala ki muje Ulsaritiv colitis hai Me abhi teb mesacol od 1.2 gm ki 2 subah or 2 teb sam k khata hu or mecalo foam anima rat ko 1 bar Par 2 ya 3 month stool ke shath blood nahi aata Fir vapas blood ke sath mucus chala ho jata hai Abhi bhi 1 moth se stool ke sath blood chala hai .Meri treatment abhi hospital mumbai Me ho rahi hai To ab please aap bataiye ki Me kya karu Kese is blood ko band kiya jay.
Hello I have hair loss problem before 2 or 3 years and I am very upset for that so please tell me right and best way for solution.
Are rashes common when you get typhoid fever subsides . After detecting typhoid and taking antibiotics rashes have developed after 4 days what is the treatment,
I am 23 years old, male, I have been having stomach pain a lot since this morning. I took some medicine but it didn't had any effect. Is it because of the food I ate this morning (remains of last night) or is it may be because I smoke. I have no idea please help me out. Thanks.
I'm start getting blood during my stool. Im' not having free motions too .my stomach aches lik hell at that time. Den it bleeds i'm having some little nods or what I don't know accurate word to my anus bt it pains while sitting .burns .is dis shows any effect on skin spl on face. Is I have to follow any diet. Is it possible to remove that nods naturally. ?
I am 23 year old. Male and I have a white spot on my right cheek abd in that area there is white hair growth. What should I do?
Hi I am an 18 year old female I had protected sex 5 days ago and my period was due on 17 April but it was two days late. The first day there Was little blood but then brown discharge in little amount and then after two days it stopped. Also we checked the condom for holes and last month my period was 10 days long. I am just worried as to what could be the cause am I pregnant? Or it's just old blood?
There are lots of black spots left post acne on my left cheek ,I tried lots of topical treatment and home remedies nothing seems to work in that area of my face I'm so tired I would be grateful if I find a remedy and get rid of them soon cuz it's been a year almost since they are there on my face.
My face is too much dark than my other skin, how can I reduce the hyper pigmentation? Please tell me proper cream and medicine which help me and also tell the using method.
Maine 2 bar iss problem ke solution manga par kisine effective solution nhi diya. Mere frd ke hands ke hairs long and thicker hai. Usne veet cream try kiya par hairs remains same. 1) How many times we have to use veet cream to make hairs smaller and thinner? 2) give me any other solutions to sole this problem plzzz. Except laser and Electrolysis therapy. Plzzz give me answers with brief explanation. Thankyou.
I have chronic irritable bowel problem. I need to clean up my stomach with 15 - 20 mins after eating. I eat fried , take alcohol , . I feel very weak and have take some supplement or b complex tablet to overcome that weakness. Also I have irritating cough for the last 4 years. I constantly need to clear cough from inside. Checkup had shown some problem with my vocal cord .I get instant relief by using g homeopathic medicine. Please suggest.
1. It strengthens you heart.
2. It lowers chronic disease risk
3. It certainly keeps your weight in check.
4. It can help prevent Dementia
5. It tones your legs, bum and tum
6. It boosts your Vitamin D level
7. It increases your energy levels
8. It also prevents Osteoporosis
9. It makes you happy and emotionally balanced.
10. It keeps your digesion sound.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Dear doctor, From 1 month inside my throat exactly down to uvula 7-8 blisters which is pimple shape. It is painless and sometime cough also coming. That cough color white. I already trying some medicine along with all home treatments like salt water, honey, haritaki etc. SO please help me I'm fully scared about that.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.