Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeetharamYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am sandeep, one year ago I have acne and now that acne are gone but deep scar left on chicks I have done 7-8 times PRP Therapy and 4-5 times dermaroller therapy but its results is 40 percent only what would I do for 100 percent clear of deep scars ,and now a day from 4-5 months my hairs are falling from front what can I do for reback and regrowth of hairs? Please help with satisfied answer for acne scars specially.
I am 21 years old and I have little beard and don't have a large beard on my face. Please tell me the cure of this to growing up more beard on my face.
I am losing hair quickly. Tried different shampoos but didn't get the required result. So what should I do? Any natural measures?
I am 17 year old male .I have a problem of itching on some areas .I have used many ointments and tablets and also used tetmosol soap. I think it's almost cleared but still sometimes I am getting itch.
Hi Doctor, I have pimples and acne on my face for last 2 months, I have tried everything including medicine, etc. But nothing was for use. Can you Help Me To Get Rid Of This Problem! Thanks in advance.
Am having dandruff in my hair. I tried lot of shampoos and conditioners but no use. Am loosing my hair. How can I control of falling hair and completely remove dandruff.
Hi, I feel more pimples in summer time on my face, and main problem is like that some pimple left black head on my nose only, my nose area is oily. Please provide me a solution for my nose.
I get itching everyday. It starts in the palm and spreads to shoulder and then gradually the entire body The moment I start scratching there appears rashes. I take cetrizine with betamethasone which is of no use. Kindly advise.
There is an fungal infection near my anus so what is the home remedy to take the fungal infection out please help me.
During this weather fungal infections has become a very common problem.
Here are few do' s and donts:
1. Keep affected area dry including skin folds
2. Do not share cloths as these infections are communicable
3. Iron your undergarments by turning them inside out.
4. Avoid walking bare foot especially in public toilets, pools or sports changing rooms.
5. Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes.
6. Don't buy over the counter medicines from chemist shop.
7. Visit your dermatologist as soon as possible as it is fast spreading and totally treatable.
Many of my hairs are turning white/grey what can be possible reasons for this? Any home remedy or some exercises?
How to cure thyroid? I have hypothyroid and i am getting fat so how can I loose my weight? And I have hair fall problem too? What can I do?
I had white hair from my teenage and I didn't used any hair colours etc what can I do to get my hair black naturally?
How to fairness on my face. And skin pimples protect. And wich use sun protection lotion now days in summer so please suggest me.
Hai, I am 21 years old and I have an oily face and blackaids in nose, pimples too. Please give me a suggestion.
She have also got ring worm on the hand and leg we have tried Cosvate-GM cream but it did not work Any advice please THANKS.
I am losing hairs. Tried mNy shampoo but still it is getting less day by day. Please help me on this.)
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"