Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seetharam
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeetharamYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 23 years old, I have hair fall and hair thing problem before 2 or 3 years .sir please give me advise for hair fall and new hair growth. Sir my father also no more hair.
I have a skin problem ad have black in some area of my body that is very very bad for me what can I do?
Im 17 year old girl, I have a dark skin tone and uneven patches on my face. What should I do for a good healthy and glowing skin?
Itchy scalp, tell me only home remedies Will my fallen hairs grow again Is vatika shampoo is good Home remedies only I prefer.
Sir I have a hair fall problem since four years now I am 22 years old .Due to dandruff many hair falls The Shape of my hair is going to W TYPE what should I do? I have used many products but not get cured.
I have skin problem. Firstly red dots appear on my body and face and. Then it become a big ring like structure with so much itchy and its increases. What the problem is this and whats it treatment. Because I have suffered from 3 years from this skin problem.
I'm still 17 old but looking like 35years old due Heavy hair growth on body what is the reason? Please till me the way to reduce the hair.
I hv frontal hair thinning .N itchy scalp. My hair cums out if I move my hand on my hair to style. If my hair touches my skin of my face o neck dn face n neck itches too .doc please hlp. M jst 23. please tel me wats wrng vit my hair n hw cn I treat dm. Plz.
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.