Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeetharamYour feedback matters!
I have too much pimple and chicken pox mark? Can you suggest some tips to me to get rid of thw pimples and get my scar clear skin back.
I am 22. I have pimples, dark circles and holes. How can I remove pimples, dark circles and holes. Please suggest me.
Hi I got an accident 6 march 2016 3 stitches scar on my forehead and 2 on nose so my doctor advice me do laser co2 it's gud result but I need plastic surgery clean my scar so total cost of surgery.
I'm getting heavy hair fall from last three yrs. Whats the actual Solution for it and my hairs becoming white. My age was 19 yes old only. Can I get any exact solution for it.
I am developing baldness from side of my skull. Please tell me what should I do to stop my hairs from falling.
I am 25 years old having problem of hair fall too much. Middle portion of my head is totally blank. Please give me suitable solution.
Hello sir. I'm Ved a 25 year old person. I want to know The name of an ointment that is used to clear wound marks on skin. My skin has got black on heaps due to skin disease problems. The disease has been cured but it left its black marks on my heaps. So sir please suggest me an ointment that can be used for curing it. Thank you so much.
Those looking for gorgeous hair must bear in mind that perming and colouring once in a while is fine. But if it's done too often, it can lead to irreversible hair damage.
Sir, I am having wrinkles on my arms. It started since last week. What should I do. Waiting for your reply.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.