Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish DYour feedback matters!
My son 21year old have a problem related with kidney his ceatnine level now 1.62 what's advise for me.
My daughter's urine is smelly and yellow in the morning. But during the day I don't find it to be that smelly but yellow. If she takes more water then it is normal. Is there any issue if it is smelly in the morning? she also has bad breath and chest cold. She often catches cold. I give her honey regularly. Will that help for chest cold?
Hi, my mom is suffering from kidney problem from about 7 years and now her consulting doctor recommended dialysis, but we don't want to go for that yet as it have to be continue for lifetime once started. Her current Urea level is 125 and Creatinine is 7.5, please suggest if there could any alternate option available, even if Ayurvedic can do something.
I have stone problem. It generate again and again. I have done three time operation for that. It is on both kidney. Any suggestion.
Hello I am a 26 year old married girl and I am having burning sensation while passing urine since 4-5 days. In somebody' s advice I took one neeri tablet yesterday evening. As this medicine removes kidney stones so suggest me what is to be done?
I am a 24 yr. Old male and suffering from bed-wetting for the last 7/8 years (or more than that). Please suggest me some home remedy or other treatment for this. Below are some of the things which I have noticed and think these might be helpful to diagnose the actual problem - 1. Occurs during early morning time, more specifically in between 4. 00am to 6. 30am. 2. In 99% of the cases, I found myself sleeping in a" freefall" position (resting on stomach). 3. In most of the cases while wetting the bed, I was dreaming about something in sleep. 4. Normally my sleep is very much deep though I wake up within 7 or 7. 30 in the morning. 5. Normally I drink hardly 200ml of water prior 2 hours to sleep and I don't consume alcohol at all. 6. Most of the cases when bed-wetting happened, I was not going through any mental stress. 7. I couldn't find any unusual urination behaviour ever. Please let me know if you want some other inputs from me. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!
I am 24 years old. Any doctor asked me to get urine test. N results showed that I had mild pyruia . Pus cells so what time it will take to get rid of dis situation. Doctor gave me medicines n asked me to have plenty of water. So you please tell how much time it ll take to get cured.
Dear doctor, I am having frequent urination problem and also some time have pain in my left testes, lower abdomen and also in the back region. Though the pain is not permanent. So please advice.
I'm 23old male. Suffering from haemutria blood in urine. Nothing shown in ultrasound and blood test and urine test. Except blood in urine identified in urine test that is plenty of erythrocytes and 4+RBC. I'm using course given by my urologist. I'm getting mild headache on right side of my head from a week. Is it due to loss of blood or eye sight problem. I'm not feeling weak. No fever. Is it serious condition. I saw red color urine only after when I stressed a lot or after not eating anything is it due to gastric problem.
I am a 42 years old I have a 12mm kidney stone in pelvis of right kidney what it can be treated by homeopathy medicine what are the medicine if any what is the duration of course.
Hello sir/madam, I have consulted you already. Now I have meet from another doctor and again checkup then found the stone size is 5mm in left side kidney in deep. So please guide me, either operation is needed for this size of stone or this can be removed by medicine. Please give me a proper advise. Thanks, Sushil Kumar.
My mother was having bleeding in urine after CT scan doctor found some mass lesson and did cystoscopy. But now they r saying its malignant. I have attached reports to know what should be done.
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.