Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Bhonsle .mYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years old lady. Earlier I was fare bt now my face neck hands and feet are getting dark day by day. I had a surgery in 2014 for uterus removal. After the one years of surgery I am facing this problem. Kindly suggest wt to do for removing this black colour.Please tell.
Hi I'm a male wat to do boys or men do to remove pimples and dirt or rashes or boils from their face or skin please tel me the best way to remove pimples and dirt and rashes and boils from the face without using any skin product for their face or skin please tel me or Help me out.
I am 25 yr old. I have hyper pigmentation on my face due to sun burn. What should I do? how to rid of it?
I want to increase my testosterone level in my body. I am feeling weak and also suffering from hair fall from all over the head. Please suggest something that work and help to grew new hairs on my head.
Sir I got the bio combination of no 28 How to take it sir. And how many days I have to take it sir .and timing sir Which time I have to take. It will recover full entire system na sir but I have to recover my cheeks which had lightly gone in side.
I am a 2 years Male and I have problem in my hairs . My hairs are getting white day by day. Please provider a genuine answer what should I do about it. Which medicine's should I consult.
I have excess dandruff problem .Even if I get my head shaved the dandruff comes again ,and white patches gets formed. This has reduced my hair density much. What should I do?
If some thing even one rupee is lost I repents and tensions arises which lasts for a long time little things of my life like mother is sick etc gives me lot of tension how to free myself from the tensions.
I am male 37 I can not use shampoo using bare hands coz then I feel burning in my hands and my hands get rough n skin feels cracked n peeling also sometimes happens. Tried using surgical gloves but that also did not suit my skin. So now I shampoo using polythene bag. Is it safe for hairs health or you suggest otherwise.
Please help me I shampoo every alternative days and if I don't my hairs becomes very oily and causes dandruff I can't use eggs at home so please help.
Is facial hair transplant like beard and mustache advisable? Wat are the side effects of the procedure?
How to cure acne scars? I have used all prescribes clyndamycin gels and alike products as suggested by the doctors. But nothing worked. How to reduce the scars. Home remedies didn't work as well.
Hello, Can anyone please suggest how can I remove hair from my face? Someone suggested to use besan and rub it. But it's damaging my skin. please suggest.
Actually I have a lot s of pimples and black dots so how to remove that and how to make a white my face.
I have dark pigmentation on my forehead and below both eyes which gets cleared when I use melalite but reapper again. Please advise.
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer. Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.
Related Tip: Best Summer Hair Care Regimen for Lifeless Hair?