Find numerous Microbiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Microbiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Microbiologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Santhoshini VaijinathYour feedback matters!
Feet burning before 3 days and black stool issue because I drink a tea and cold drinks before eating meal.
A few drops of blood is coming out through my cousins urine and there's bit of strain in the penis as well. Legs are also hurting and abdominal is also hurting.
Hi Doc, Basically I'm from Bangalore, last month I've moved to Pune because of new job. I have changed my food style after being to Pune. Morning I'm having oats as Breakfast. Afternoon chapatti n rice. Dinner as chicken Noodles, chicken fried rice. N occasionally I'm taking alcohol. From past 4 days I was feeling like I'll get constipation, but I was taking normal motion. Today I've noticed blood in my stool (shit, poop), also blood with mucus slightly clotted but it was light red. Is this because of my diet change or Is it something serious that I need to seek doctor. Please suggest me. Thank you!
I am suffering with burning sensation while going motion nd bleeding while motion not at the time of menses but every time.
Hello. When I eat some oily fast food then I can see some fresh blood in my stool next days . I was checked up by a surgeon , but there is no piles problem . I can not understand what problem is this really ? What should I do for this ? Is it a serious problem ?
Doctor, I'm 27 years old. From last 4-5 months, dark red blood comes out with stool but it doesn't pain. Quantity of blood is very less and it is also very thick. It happens nearly once in a week. Today again it happened and I have severe o pain in my lower abdomen. Due to work pressure, I skip my meals or have it later. And sometimes I had junk foods too. What should I do?
I am a 32 year old male. For the past 3 days when I attend to bathroom to clear my stomach, I am experiencing a lot of pain when the shit is coming down. There is lot of friction with the skin and the pain is unbearable. Today few drops of blood has also come out.
I am 27 years old male and suffering from a strange disease. I get blood after stool. But it happens in a year for 2-3 days. I fear ulcer/cancer. What you say?
I guess I'm having urinary hesitancy. Today was the third time in this week that I have had difficulty in starting urination and maintaining the flow stream though I had the strong pressure to pee.(I masturbate once a day and don't have any medical issues as such) Am I really having urinary hesitancy. Please prescribe some home remedies.
Hello doctor I have a slightly pain in my tummy nd breast too but can't find I might pregnant becoz I get blood shells while urine.
Dear Dr, Last two days I have seen that blood in my stool, after bowel movement it happens, so what should I do kindly suggest and also from last 7 to 8 years I am suffering from constipation.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.