Dear Doctor, My grandma Getting Itching in anus for 15 days .But her stool doesn't contain Blood. And she stuffing from gastric problem. doctor in our town said that it is the sign of Piles. Is this is the sign of Piles. Suggest to avoid it.
Hi I have problem with motion bleed. But it's comes some time only. What I have to do for it. With only food control.
My wife is passing blood in her stool from past two days. It comes randomly not all the times. Is it serious?
From the last week muje motion main problem ho raha he ,motion bahut hard hota he aur bleeding ho raha he kya iske liye kya karu?
Few days ago when I go to toilet. Hard stool coming and after that little blood droplet comes out and after that day I mean 2 or 3 days after those day I feel little paining around anus and muscles types it around the path and paining. Please help with this above problem.
Few days ago when I go to toilet. Hard stool is coming out and after little blood comes out but after 2 or 3 days I feel pain in outer side of path and a swelling muscles feels and little pain also. Please tell me treatment of this above problem.
Sir Some time my rectum is bleed when I passing stool And bleeding is bright fresh red in color Some time occur and some time not Please solution of this.
Hey, i got blood with while I go to toilet. Then it came out with shit .tomorrow I eat too much hot food like mutton, chicken, fish, egg. And I am also getting pain insider upper side of penis part where the legs are bend. Is this a serious problem?
When I go to toilet for being fresh. Then I see. Blood comes with stool. N I feel pain after being fresh. Mostly.i go two times. N blood comes with stool. May I know ,how can I overcome from this? please plz help. I am really very depressed now. please tell me. Wat should I do?
My wife suffers from ano-rectal disorders. Most of the times, she goes to latrine, while passing stool, profuse bleeding occurs. Several allopathic/ayurvedic medicines have been taken, but to no rescue. Kindly suggest the ways to get rid of the disorder. Regards.
I'm getting defecation with blood. Faeces is hard at the distal end causing pain in anus. But it is soft at proximal end. Please suggest me some care.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime.