Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am not having my periods properly from last 4 months they last for max 2 days and with very low discharge help me with this.
You might often consider whether people really change or do they just pretend that they have changed in order to achieve something. You can change only when you truly want to change. You have to want to change yourself for you, not for somebody else. If you want to change just because you need to make certain adjustments for a particular relationship or because someone else wants you to change, then it is going to be useless. The weight of the change will not be the same until and unless it is your desire and determination to change for you.
But this is extremely difficult. You will always feel that you are perfect the way you are. In fact it is likely you would want the people you are associated with to change according to your terms. You would want the other people to change their ways of carrying themselves so that they can fit into your way of life. This usually causes mayhem as it is extremely difficult for anyone to change according to the whims of someone else. The other person usually ends up feeling bad about him/her when you want them to change.
Coming back to the question of whether people really change, well the answer is yes. People do change. Sometimes, may be you change a certain way you behave when you realize that may be you don't like it. There may be a few things about yourself, which you might not like, which you will try to change once you realize it. But changing is not easy. It takes a lot of time to change certain habits or behavior you are so accustomed to. You will not change with a blink of an eyelid. But eventually, when you work hard towards it for your own benefit and to get the sense of perfection within yourself, you will succeed. But there are a few things or aspects about yourself which can never change no matter how much you try. The way you feel about something might not ever change. If you don't like a certain thing you might never like it. Although if your dislike is towards a person, it might change after you get to know that person. It might also be the opposite. Also changing your bad habits will be extremely difficult and you might tend to succumb to the negativity.
Another aspect which you can't change is your past. It is what it is. You can't change it. The best option will be to just get over it if it had anything which didn't have a positive impact on you. The best thing to do with it is to use it as a step towards your future. After all, you would definitely want a bright future.
I suffered from vitamin D deficiency (9.4) whether is it possible to get conceive during this time. I got married in Feb 2016.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.
Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary, as can odor and hue (its color can range from clear to a milky white-ish), depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding, or are sexually aroused. The smell may be different if you are pregnant or you haven't been diligent about your personal hygiene.
None of those changes is cause for alarm.
Any sudden change to your discharge may indicate a vaginal infection. You should be aware of how your discharge naturally varies throughout your cycle and what isn't normal, but obvious warning signs of infection are:
• a change in colour or consistency
• a sudden bad smell
• an unusually large amount of discharge
• another symptom alongside the discharge, such as itching outside your vagina or pain in your pelvis or tummy
• unexpected bleeding from the vagina
What causes abnormal discharge?
Any change in the vagina's balance of normal bacteria can affect the smell, color, or discharge texture. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance:
• Bacterial vaginosis, a bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women who have multiple sexual partners
• Chlamydia or gonorrhea (STDs), sexually transmitted infections
• Pelvic infection after surgery
• Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
• Trichomoniasis, a parasitic infection typically contracted and caused by having unprotected sex
• Vaginitis, irritation in or around the vagina
• Yeast infections
• Antibiotic or steroid use
• Birth control pills
• Douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath
• Vaginal atrophy, the thinning and drying out of the vaginal walls during menopause
• Cervical cancer
How you are treated will depend on what’s causing the problem
Here are some tips for preventing vaginal infections that can lead to abnormal discharge:
• Keep the vagina clean by washing regularly with a gentle, mild soap and warm water. One can use vaginal wash available in market.
• Never use scented soaps and feminine products or douche. Also avoid feminine sprays and bubble baths.
• Wear cotton underpants, and avoid overly tight clothing.
• After going to the bathroom, always wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria from getting into the vagina and causing an infection.
• Avoid vaginal douching unless recommended by doctor.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
#drjyotsnagupta #gynecologist #healthtips #womenshealth
We had intercourse 3 times in 10 days during our perspective fertile periods to conceive. Now its 22nd day of periodic cycle today she felt acidity kind of n fever too and feeling of nausea vomiting wd pain in lower body including stomach n legs all. Acidity is also a common for my wife almost daily she takes digene syrup every alternate night. I want to know if it is a sign of conceiving or not. please guide If not den what are the symbols so dat I can check fr any present symptoms.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
They do not want a child for 3 years after marriage .what is the option available for this? Secure and safe?
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.