Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha GomesYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex on 24th may, nd got a cut in my clitoris from my partner's teeth, I went to Dr. Nd got the necessary medicines, next day I got my periods. But bleeding is very less. Whats the matter. Can you help plz?
My sister married since 7 years back, still she is not getting pregnant, since her menstrual cycle was so irregular like 5months late it will come, by this way she is not getting pregnant?
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Post my 1st baby birth I gained so much weight she is 1 year old so now what will better for loose weight?
Leucorrhoea, which is also commonly know as "white discharge" ("shvet pradar" in hindi) is common problem in female. Normally (physiologically), vaginal discharge occurs during ovulation, during pregnancy, and in some women, few days before menses. When this secretion increases in amount, then it is term as leucorrhoea. Physiological vaginal discharge is white, odorless and it can be sticky, yellowish, or watery.
Patholpgy: leucorrhoea itself is not a disease but can be symptom of many diseases. Profuse white discharge can be associated with pathological conditions like trichomoniasis vaginitis [with greenish, foul smelling discharge], candidiasis [curdy, thick discharge], bacterial vaginosis, etc. In such cases, there is profuse white discharge with associated symptoms like burning, itching, pain in lower abdomen and lower back pain are also present.
Leucorrhoea may be present as without any apparent disorder. Generally, during increase white discharge [without apparent disorder], patient also complains of profound general weakness and lethargy, mental irritability, mild itching, lack of concentration in routine work.
Why homeopathy for leucorrhoea?
There are some of the best homeopathic remedies for leucorrhoea like sepia, pulsetilla, natrum group of remedies and kali group etc. Which not only cures but also reduce the repetitive tendency of complaint without side-effect. Homeopathic medicine is selected on the basis of symptoms, hence the medicine differs from patient to patient. For proper treatment and consultation, call back or massage.
- General management
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid use of pessary, tampon.
- Avoid stress
- Have nutritious food.
I am 6 month of pregnant. My doctor give me iron tablet (elredin/folinine) but I unable to eat when I eat bomoting what can I do?
She has very much pain in her vagina during sex intercourse. Please. Suggest something. How we both enjoy sex life.
Hi Doctor, I'm newly married, having first time sex. I have pricking pain during penetration and unable to proceed with the intercourse further. I don't have any other problem apart from the above mentioned, pain gets relieved if I stop doing the penetration and to and fro motion. I use castor oil as lubricant. I'm planing for a baby, kindly provide me guidance to get out of the pain. Thanks,
I am feeling very dull since 3-4 days. 4 days back I have seen some blood in my urine and next day it was fine. But before that I was feeling very much normal. I am also smoking since six years. I read about blood in urine and I got scared. But other than the blood I haven't found any symptoms written in that article. No pain nothing. Please help me with my problem.
I have irregular periods. I had sex with my husband. I had ipill within 24 hours. He ejaculated in me. I wish to do pregnancy test. How to know when should I do test to detect pregnancy.
I am 11 weeks pregnant. From last few days I have noticed light green vaginal discharge. This discharge can be seen on toilet paper. I get it at night. What does this means pls guide.
Continue lightly bleeding after period I have pcod problem and irregular periodsplese give me the advise.
We have often heard that prevention is better than cure. After all, who would want to spend time being sick, if it can be avoided and no day ever needs to be a wash out. Well, it can be said that as long as a person is willing to put in a little effort, there can be dividends in the form of not having to pay multiple visits to the doctor. Let’s find out how exactly to go about practising preventive health care.
- Quit smoking: As it says on the packets of cigarettes, it has been proven beyond any shadow of doubt that smoking is injurious to health. As a matter of fact, the habit of smoking can not only lead to cancer as it is most commonly associated with, but also result in other ill conditions and diseases. Quitting smoking is indeed the most important tenet of preventive health.
- Sleep well: Many people think that the practice of sleeping enough for adequate health is overrated, but it is just so very important. A number of people are putting their health in jeopardy in the long run by not making the right choice of prioritising sleep over other activities. There are various risks a person exposes himself or herself to by not getting enough sleep. Inadequate sleep does not provide the body with the amount of rest that is needed for it to repair, heal and start afresh.
- Cut down on alcohol: Alcohol is something that is enjoyable as long as the limits regarding the consumption of it are maintained. A general rule is that no man should be having more than two drinks a day and a woman should not go beyond a drink. When these limits are not paid heed to, the risk of some life threatening diseases such as cancers as well as liver cirrhosis spikes.
- Follow proper diet and exercise: While it is true that degeneration of the joints of a person over the course of time is an inevitability, there is a lot that can be done by a person who wants to avoid the prospect of having his or her quality of life compromised by arthritis. Following a strict diet, avoiding fast food and drinking plenty of water helps in keeping yourself healthy. Similarly regular workout and exercising prevents a person from being overweight, which makes a substantial difference in fighting arthritis! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I had few drops of blood from vagina when I use to go for urine only since 5 days. I had taken unwanted 72 on 25 th oct. So is it normal of having this light bleeding? And it's still coming few drops of blood only.
I'm 22 year old. On March 3rd 2016 I delivered baby boy, it's c-section operation. After 2 months my regular periods stopped for 4 months. Suggest me something. Is it OK.
I had sex on the 30 the of December but my partner did not cum I side me I still had unwanted 72 but I had sex yesterday again that is 2 Jan do I need to take an ipill or you wanted 72 again? Are there chances for me to get pregnant?
Moringa rolls stuffed with grilled cheesy mushroom capsicum salad, garnished with seasonal fruits and nepal tulsi,
Healthy food need not be tasteless, agree? it can be yummy too!
This is complete balanced healthy morning breakfast meal to start the day on a fresh healthy note, it has cereal, protein from low-fat cheese, micronutrients n fibre from mushrooms, capsicum, fruits, good antioxidants from wheat germ, strawberries, basil, iron from drumstick leaf, vitamin c from orange, vitamin e from wheat germ, well it's a complete package.
This easy to prepare, yummy, tasty, nutritious, healthy recipe is good for diabetics, weight watchers, cardiac patients, kids and the list goes on.
Dtn. Neetha dilip.