Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeetha Gomes
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha GomesYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old , female , not married. I am getting back pain, lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge for more than one week. Vaginal fluid is slight thick. My periods is about to come. Is this any serious issue.
I am suffering from herpes genitals last 19 years. Please, tell me that it's a totally curable disease? These disease can transfer one generation to his other generation? & please give further treatment tips.
Meri wife ka period regular nahi hai. Pcod problem hai. Tubs open hai. Semen report normal hai. Weight 52 kg hai. Egg develop nahi hota. 10 din ke bad jab sonogrphy ke bad 18 din ke bad hi 14ya 15tak hota hai.
Iam 18yer old girl I hav missed my period last was on 25dec. Till nw I havmt got my period. I checked bt the result was negative wr should I do to get my period early.
Aajkal female Menstruation Cycle (mc) ka koi time fixnhi hota h kisi month m to ye 30 din ka hota h to usse agle month me ye 35 ya 40 din ka ho jata h to hume pata kaise chale ki kis din se kis din ke bich me body samband banaye ki baccha lagne ke chance kum ho? Aajkal 14th day (+4 and -4) vala ye system nhi chalta h to hum pata kaise kare ki baccha nhi lage hum samband banaye to?
I take medicine during my period time to overcome my stomach pain so I wanted to know is taking medicine during period is safe or not for future during pregnancy.
Hi, I am 32 year old female having pcos. This month I got my periods after 2 month gap. But it takes 10 days with heavy bleeding with clotting and initially it was like spotting its total 18 days. After that I visited ganga she prescribed me with KRIMSON 35 but I followed dis for 6 days only coz of bad headache as well as acidity shoot and even vomiting and I was not able to bare any simple fragrances. It's been 3 days I stopped KRIMSON but on today (Sunday 1 Oct) I feel like down and feeling uneasy as well as I found bit spotting on my panty. Is there any issue? please help.
Me and my bf just rubbed each other I was in night dress and he was wearing underwear is there a chance of being pregnant My periods time 30 days over and still I did not had my periods Is there chance of being pregnant.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.