Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Mahadeshwaraswamy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. MahadeshwaraswamyYour feedback matters!
Good morning Doctors. I am 40 years old man. Going to gym everyday since June 2016 and spending an hour daily. My weight is 74.5 kg, my height is 5'6" I am not taking any out side food/junk food. My question is how to reduce my belly fat. I am taking 3-4 cups tea everyday, full lunch (dal/rice/vegetable) everyday and 4 roti and vegetable in dinner. Pls suggest I don't have any disease.
I am getting fatty day by day suddenly I am getting weigh. Firstly I was 47 than 50 than 55 now 61 what's the reason and even my tummy is getting too fatty.
I smoke weed everyday and my weight is reducing very fast I can't stop smoking it and I need to gain weight back again.
Sir my age are 36 yrs. My height is 179 and weight 84 kg. I am always in depression and when I am working mai thak jata hoon. And I am not intrested in sex also. Please advise me.
Hello Doctor I am 28 year old man I have back pain and dandruff problem last 1 month what should I do please tell me.
My blood cholesterol level is 233 I don't know if that comes with any symptoms or factor notice any symptoms but I'm feeling extremely cold tired lazy like I can't run my business because I just feel like sleeping all day I don't know if that can lead to a stroke but I would like to check my kidneys and liver and everything to see if everything is functioning properly and correctly and order my heart rate is 86 high blood pressure is 136 over 84 where do you recommend me doing what should I do what should I take drink consumed where do a home remedy what do you think.
I have blemishes kind pimples nearby my nose, they don't go. I tried many medicines but no effect what should I do. They are like passive pimples.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and for our overall health, it is important to ensure that it remains in good health. In the last few decades various cancers of the skin have been on the rise which has become a point of concern for medical professionals worldwide. A simple spot on your skin could be the very first sign of skin cancer and thus it is helpful to be armed with knowledge about this subject.
Types of skin cancer
Skin cancers are primarily categorized into one of three types:
Although the types of cancer are different, they have similar symptoms that you can look out for. Analyzing your skin spots or lesions for tell tale signs can tell you whether it needs to be checked out by a doctor or not. Let's look at some of them:
- The shades or colors of the patch: Cancerous skin cells will have various colors on them and may be pink or white in certain areas while being brown or black in other areas.
- The spot or lesion will always be changing: If the spot or growth on your skin is cancerous it will constantly change size shape or form as well as color.
- Almost always asymmetrical shape: Cancerous growth on your skin will tend to be irregular in shape and one side of it will not be similar to the other.
- The shape or borders of the spot: If the lesion or spot on your skin is jagged, quite irregular in shape or the sides are blurred then this may be a sign of a cancerous growth.
- Tenderness of the spots or the lesions: These spots can be painful, tender, itchy and also have redness in the area surrounding it. It could even be oozing or bleeding although this depends from patient to patient.
- Horn like growths: Certain form of skin spots or lesions will grow into small horn like growth on the skin and feel like nails. This is due to the excess presence of keratin which is found in nails and may be an indicator for skin cancer.
- Moles that change shape, size or color: If you have developed a mole and it keeps changing its color, size and edges it could be clear sign of melanoma. In such cases it is best to get it checked by your doctor.
Skin cancers are easily treatable if diagnosed early and have a high chance of being cured, but it is also important for you to self diagnose any spots or areas of concern so that you can take appropriate action in time.