Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.A. Patil
Submit a review for Dr. S.A. PatilYour feedback matters!
Having irregular bleeding while trying to have a healthy sex life can be stressful, because you never know when you're going to have bleedingWomen with pcos shouldn't be afraid to seek help if they're having trouble with their sex lives.Most women with pcos only seek out medical or psychological help if they're trying to conceive.
Pcos is a complex female health issue. It consists of many different health concerns and risks. If permanent diet and lifestyle changes are implemented, these risks and health issues may become obsolete. There are many ways to support the proper health of a woman's body that is dealing with pcos.
Important key tips-
1. Make sure your doctor performs the correct tests and you get a proper diagnosis.
2. Follow a pcos specific diet to help decrease insulin resistance, balance weight, and improve estrogen metabolism.
3. Promote hormonal balance and support regular ovulation through supportive herbs and supplements.
4. Support a proper inflammatory response.
5. Stick to your plan, believe in yourself, only you have the ability to change your circumstances! and quite likely conceive your bundle of joy.
How to manage pcod to achieve pregnancy?
Infertility is one of the most stressing factors in women`s life and it may influence their satisfaction and quality of life . In our study all the patients were infertile which may have impaired their sexual function that could justify the high prevalence we found. The majority of our patients had menstrual irregularities which reveals their hormonal disturbances.Pcos patients markedly suffer from sexual dysfunction as comorbidity. It seems appropriate to screen all pcos patients for sexual function.
When women with pcos are trying to have a baby, intimacy can go from" the joy of sex to the job of sex" since conceiving can often involve scheduling sex during the times they're most fertile.Women also might be taking fertility medication that can affect their libido.
I have halitosis since 10 years What to do I filled my4molars at dentist And all dentist says use mouthwash it will relieve your bad breath but no use. Plzz help me.
One of the most common personality disorders, BPD or borderline personality disorder often remains undiagnosed or repressed and gets passed off as mood swings or a volatile disposition. However this disorder is much more than just mood swings as it can seriously affect the quality of a person’s life. The primary manifestation of this disorder is in the way you think about yourself and others which result in the work that you need to do on a daily basis.
How does BPD manifest in your life?
The most common ways Borderline personality disorder can manifest in your life is with extreme mood swings or emotions, a discernable pattern in relationships becoming unstable after sometime, impulsive behavior, and a self–image which is distorted. BPD thus affects how you view yourself, how you feel about others and you resultant behavior in general. Some of the typical signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder are mentioned below.
Persistent feelings of emptiness
- Anger in inappropriate or unnecessary places, losing your temper very frequently, resulting in physical fights
- Fearing abandonment intensely, whether it is real or imagined and thus going huge lengths to stop it from happening
- Extreme instability in relationships which may cause a partner to be liked one moment and then hated the next
- People with BPD also tend to be suicidal which is often caused by the fear of rejection or separation
- Engaging in risky and impulsive behaviors such as
- Engaging in unsafe sex despite being aware of the implications
- Splurging money on gambling
- Leaving a good job suddenly
- A tendency to indulge in drugs
- Binge eating
- Reckless driving
- Suddenly terminating a healthy and positive relationship
- Sudden changes in values and self-identity and goals and feeling low about yourself as a result
Causes of Borderline personality disorder
In most cases borderline personality disorder can’t be exactly attributed to a single cause and in most cases, is a combination of factors. While genetic or hereditary predisposition can cause BPD it may also be triggered by other factors. Also, not curbing mal-traits in young children or encouraging such behaviors may lead to BPD as they grow up. Some of the factors that contribute to BPD are
- Abnormalities in the brain
- Childhood incidents which were stressful
- Personality traits which have worsened
If you think you have been displaying some of the symptoms for a fairly prolonged period, it is advisable that you visit a mental health professional for counseling and start with therapy as advised by them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!