Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RudreshYour feedback matters!
I am a rectum cancer patient. I underwent surgery and removed colon and rectum. The biopsy report says my cancer stage is T3N1. My doc advised me to eat low fiber foods. I still have difficulty passing urine and motion. What all food I must include in my diet? What other treatment I have to undergo after this?
Doctor, I read in a book "Why Suffer" by an American Doctor that Wheat Grass Juice (taken from 8-10 days old, grown in shade) is a guaranteed cure for all types of Cancer. Can you confirm? What is your analysis/experience?
Why don't people understand there can not be a cure for cancer? The cell is mutated it can not just be reverted back to a normal cell.
My breasts skin getting loose. I want a fit and maintained figure for my husband love. What can I do?
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Since 1 year I am having problem of frequent urination. I used to urinate in every half an hour .i am also having smelly urine. And when I drink water on increasing quantity I used to urinate in every 10 minutes. I had my urine test .it shows pus cell 3-4. I have my prostate ultrasound. It shows my prostate size is 21. 6 cc .and my CT of abdomen shows right renal calculi of 3 mm. Where is the problem. Does my prostate has problem?
What is the problem ofcanser and what are the causes for this and how can we care about this? Please give required answer for above this and what arep the causes of blood cancer and what is the solution for this? Please give sufficient answer?
I am suffering from Prostate Cancer, had Orchidectomy 2years back, PSA came down from 549 t0n 0.6. And increasing now. Cancer metastasized to Iliac Bone. Taking Calutinnde Tb 1 and Monthly Zoledronic IVwill this cure cancer spreading and restore the bone?
Many times I have lots of pain in my breast, stomach, food pipe, jaws and back together after or sometimes before eating and drinking something. No acidity capsules and pain killer gave me relief from this pain, the only way I got relief from this pain is vomiting. what s the reason of this pain and burning feeling.
Continuous sitting and pain in rectal area and pain during oozing and constipation also. Is it cancer?
My father in law suffering from metastatic pancreatic cancer, any cure for this disease or what should we do now?
My uncle recently have been detected with food pipe cancer. Presently he is under treatment of radiation only as chemo he is/his body not able to sustain. Cricoid region had been affected. Is there any other option of treatment.
What are the symptoms of cancer and how can we understood about the cancer and cancer related treatments.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.