Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RitikaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and have height 5.8 and have weight around 45 kg whom should I consult with in order to gain weight.
Hi I have vitamin d deficiency bcz my knee hurts and I cannot stand for long wat thing should I have in my diet and even.
I have a very low weight as compared to my age and height everyone call me papa and I look like a malnutrition affected. I want to increase my weight so please tell me how do I increase my weight?
I am 23 years old male , my height is 5'10" and weight is only 59. How to gain weight? Is protein powder has any side effect? should I use it?
Now I am 24 old man. I am underweight. I want to gain weight in faster and safer way. Although I used some powder and tablets it dosent work. Can you please suggest me to gain weight.
I have problem of throat infection. When I want to market and dust area. Suddenly seizing problem occurs, it causes my all strength weakness. What precaution I have to take for these.
Is there any supplement for improving running stamina. If so then please suggest me what to do so that I can qualify a race of 1600m in 6: 30 min.
I have cleared my state inspector of police entrance test now I have to clear physical efficiency test in which I have to clear 800 meters run in 170 seconds but I can not even run 100 meters. Now I left with 75 more days for the event. So I request you to advice what all things to be done and take care in order to crack the event.Please tell.
I am 20 years old with a 2 year old kid. I want to gain weight. What are the fpod diet should I follow.
I want to know about protein shakes I have been using mass gainer xxl of muscleblaze from 5 days is there any side effects with it is it ok to use it or not I am doing my daily workout and I take this shake before and after my workout.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.