Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rina KumariYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I experience frequent headache with eye pain. Most of the times I feel my head and eyes heavy especially when I wake up.
I'm a 17 years old male and I always keep using my phone even at night! Because of it whenever I go out or when I look at any Block shirts. I can't see it like Normal and also my eyes are swelling! Even I can't concentrate on anything .Plz suggest any good food or any other things to overcome it.
Dear sir, mam I want to sell my so body part in which absence I could be alive. I needed money urgent basis because my father is very serious I have not a little money. I am 26 years old. I never smoke and drunk I am very simple person. I am 100% fit &health about my body. For kidney, eye any other parts & kindly tell me that how many amount I can get for the same.
Smell in urine, some time itching, headache, cilli back and chest, gas, weak sex, poor vision. Taking rhus tox 200. what should i do?
My name is shaikh azmi I have a problem whan I am go to ply cricket and in travel after sam tme my eyes are red and dirty water are flow what I am do.
My eye is well. I see all thing clearly but I use computer mostly. Per day 18 hours. How I care my eye take rest and long lasting that I have now. I am 29. I want to see my eye till 60 year old without use Spectacle (chasma).
I am 18 years female and I have a severe headache, I mean my eyes pains whenever I see something for long and due to this my head also pains. Please help me.
Hi Sir, I have eye sight of -20 and its getting increased. Am afraid at one point of time I might become blind. I need to know is there any chance to stop the worsening of eye sight.
I have a Major problem in my eyes when I ride bike at night and when straight light come to my eyes my eyes start paining and Anabel to see any think. Help me qhat should I do.
I have eyes problem. My eyes are become radish. Itches also coming and drops of water coming out what I do?
Is there any drops called Ava drops/Ava tear for eye issue - eyes are getting red when working with computers/laptops. I got it in some time back in Gandhi Hospital Hyderabad, now I'm need but forgot the exact name. Pls suggest me. Thank you.
Hi. My name is ismu. My question is. How to take care of my eyes. I am using computer more than 12 hours. Getting pain in my eyes. I am not interested to wear lenses. expecting useful answer. Thank you.
I have red eyes few some weeks and I feel so much week. Even I my look my weight have low. So what can I do?
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.