Find numerous Hematologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Hematologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Hematologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Ranganathan Pradeep
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha Ranganathan PradeepYour feedback matters!
Dear Team, I am getting pain in my left shoulder and its not radiating to the total arm. No other discomfort too. I feel shortness of breath also. I experienced this kind of problem four months ago, Doctor advised for ECG and my ECG was normal. Now I am getting the same problem. Kindly advice.
Having chest pain and let arm pain since 5-days. This is on and off. Is it anything related to heart. I've BP and Thyroid.
At nights I am not able to sleep comfort and I think some thing else or bad dreams overall night and at morning can not work satisfactorily what should I do.
My wife has pain in all body joints and lose the weight now she is taking treatment from Jaipur from 1 year but when not benefit from the medicines after stop that medicines pain has started again.
I am having pain in both of my feet and heels especially if I stand. I feel stiffness in my legs and my feet and pain in joint of my palm too. I took gemcal and maxmala forte for two months. I have back pain too. I am prostatic patient too and I took many antibiotics like levofloxacin, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin ofloxacin doxcef ciprofloxacin in a gap of 5 months. Is it a sideeffect of these antibiotics. Please help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints.