Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I feel like I am going back and forth inside my brain. It's not cervical because I got it checked already.
During at night, without any bad dreams I got hatric of sex two times in week. Than I having pain on my back. What is my problem sir.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
My mother is 46 years old. She was suffering for neck pains and headache since 6 months. So many medicines used but no recover. So please help me the problem.
My wife is 38 years old. She has a back ache and the pain extends to the toe of right leg. She has pain while walking. Also. When she gets up in morning its very difficult. Feel numbness in leg many times and feels as a nerve from back to toe is paining.
I am 33 year old male and I am facing joint pain only in my leg ankle and nee I am alcoholic my urick acid level is high please suggest some medicine.
Hi 23 years male I have problems in spine my l3l4l5s disk herniated Dr. suggest for surgery I don't want to go for surgery any chances r their to be normal. Pls I have completes of back pain and left leg pain my l5_is 8 mm.
I have a lower back pain. I have a desk job and have put on some weight. My bmi is 27.5. I fear that I may develop something chronic. I have recently started playing badminton at night so that I lose some weight. What else can I do to stop the pain from getting any worse.
I am having too much back pain all the time. And i think its due to my work because from morning to night i have to sit only due to this, there is a pain in my back. Kindly tell me solution about this. I am very fed up with this. Even in night im not getting proper sleep due to this pain. Please suggest me what to do? My age is 23 only.
I have spinal problem since last 2 weeks. Actually I fall down from the bed. So its paining alot to me. I request you to give me some home remedy to care of myself.
I am 17 year old and ive a problem that I cannot sit for a long time it causes pain in my back so much I have to sleep for relief what can I do?
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.