Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish HYour feedback matters!
Hlo Sir /man actually due to itching near the area of my private part (scrotum) I got rashes. By applying a lotion the itching stopped but the colour of the skin get changed and it looks too odd so provide me a remedies to conquer that.
Hello doctor I am feeling gas in my stomach and passing stool which is initially constipated and then normal and while doing so I am feeling pricking at my inner portion of anus. Previously I had experienced this 3 months ago but cured. Since last few months some problem is associated with me sometimes diarrhea and sometimes stomach upset.
Sir mere gala me bhari bhari sa lagta hai kuch bhi khawo to jaise gale me hi atka hua hai aur dakaar aane par kuch rahat milti hai aur sine me bhi dard rahte hai please help me.
I'm 31 years old unmarried male, recently I've checked semens count test (sperms count). The sperms quantity found less. How to increase the quantities please suggest me. I'm going to get marry in December 2017.
I am suffering dry cough so that some fever are also for that aand I take paracetamol. So which medicine I prefer.
I am suffering from fever from many days. And also from headache seriously how can I get released from that.
I am 31 years old male. On 22nd Oct I got caught by cough in chest. I took Amoxicillin 500 1 cap and Bro Zedex syrup. But it was not well so I took 1 augmentin 625. I got well on 23 oct. But on 23oct night while I came back from office in midnight I caught by fever. I took carpool. It continues next day. I met with near by mbbs physician who give me some loose packing medicine and ask for blood test. I took blood test. No dengue, no malaria, etc. Was found but he said its bacterial fever. He just gave one antibiotic cipmox 500. I did talk to my family doctor he suggest took zifi 200 regular 5 days two times, carpool three times, I took that but till the time I eat carpool fever is down otherwise its back. During this course he said take sumo tab instead carpool. After two times sumo two days my mouth got full of sores. I was not able to drink or eat anything. I immediately stop sumo and took carpool but my mouth condition is very painful. Than we took third advise from govt. Mbbs physician and she said zifi is fine pls don't discontinue, and carpool is also fine. She give acidity capsule from her and ask to eat one folic acid tablet in a day. So that there is no problem in stomach. Also give capsule rinifol one Morning one night. I too capsule today and my sores in mouth are relieved some how. I am able eat light food. But I am worried my fever is not going permanently. Please help.
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
Hello, I am suffering from piles, few months ago I had an issue of constipation and later on it turned into piles disease. I experience a lot of itching at night and day time as well. Very annoyed and not getting any solution. I'm 30 years old married female and because of these irritations my sex life is also not healthy. Please tell me what should I do. Allopathic medicine does not work in my case. Homeopathic does. Please suggest.
I have found blood in my stool with hard stool and went to doctor and take medicine for two days for infection and everything OK. But after 10 days again I found blood in my stool which pass some hardly. Please suggest is it only through eat fast foods or drink alcohol or some other major issue.
I recently recovered from viral fever after that I am suffering from joint pain. Earlier I had so much swelling on my legs but now swelling got down but pain in still there. I am not able to walk properly. I have to take pain killer for avoiding pain for some time. Pls suggest some solution to get rid from this pain permanently.
I want to prevent from aids so I want to know what are the causes of aids and how I can prevent from it.
I'm suffering from pain in my head daily after some time from last 3 week what is the solution that I will take to remove my headache And some related to this symptom disease name also.
Hi. I have chest pain left side. After warm body its normal. I checked my lipid profile. Total cholesterol =182 ldl 124 hdl 36 triglycerides is 110 v. L. D. L 22.0 cholesterol /hdl ratio 5.1 ldl/hdl ratio 3.4 it is serious or not pls help some time tight ness in chest pls help me.
I am having cold regularly every week. I don't know what to do. It's too irritating. Please suggest me something.
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.