Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravish H
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravish HYour feedback matters!
I had pneumonia, dengue and typhoid last year admitted in ICU for 7 days. What the precaution should I take after one year?
Respected sir I am suffering From night fall. My age is 18. Twice in a week my sperm release automatically during sleep. Sir suggest some measure to stop this as my face is becoming very bad how to get rid of this problem permanently? How much time it to stop permanently?
Sir, I am 51 years old and suffering from diabetics since last 6 years and the results vary from 140 to 155 (fasting) and 180 to 200 after food. Please advise me how to maintain my sugar level and what diet should I take for that on regular basis. Thanks.
How to overcome chronic ITP, hypothyroidism and recently detected fibroids/cysts to enter into marital life and become pregnant at the age of 41?
I have fistula .I m taking antibiotics from last 8 days. Now pus is coming continuously what is d next treatment for this. Is surgery is necessary? Any home treatment?
Hello doc. I am 22 years old and have hairfall for 6 years. Currently I am suffering from typhoid. What shouldi have to do?
How to spread swine flu and also describe prescription to get rid of when it spread in first stage and also describe its symptoms. Thank you sir.
Failure to achieve complete satisfaction persistently during the act or to maintain the stiffness of the organ for a long period of time is called as erectile dysfunction. This may occur for almost 90 percent of men atleast once during thier life. Stress, depression, anxiety and relationship issues may be the reason for occasional erectile dysfunction. This is not much serious unless this remains a temporary issue. But it has the potential to interfere with the satisfactory sexual performance and may lead to the dissatisfactory relationship issues.
Prevention of erectile dysfunction
Few tips to prevent erectile dysfunction and achieve complete health include
- Maintain a well balanced diet. Foods rich in flavonoids like blueberries, black berries, citrus fruits and strawberries helps to reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Recent study have shown that drinking two to three cups of coffee daily helps to reduce the risk of getting erectile dysfunction
- Reduce or quit smoking as this may cause problem to the heart and also to the normal blood circulation. Adequate blood circulation is much essential to get the penis erected. Stop drinking too much. Alcoholism also has it foot prints for cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Blood pressure and cholesterol level should be maintained at a normal rate. Healthy body gives a healthy mind and also gives psychological confidence in any attempts of sex.
- Regular exercise or staying physically active at least for 30 minutes every day improves the blood flow and also keeps you fit. This prevents the risk of getting medical illness like diabetes mellitus that causes erectile dysfunction.
- Sleep adequately and give complete rest to your mind and body. Make sure you sleep daily at least for 7 to 8 hours a day. This helps a lot to reduce your stress level.
- Riding bicycle never causes erectile dysfunction. Riding a bicycle for long hours may cause prostate cancer and other discomfort to your sexual life. This can be better prevented by avoiding bicycle riding for long hours. If not follow the use of safety measures like using comfortable and good seat covers and maintaining proper position while riding.
If you maintain good health and active physical condition, there is no need for any bothering about the risk of getting erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.