Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Adithya Health Care And DiagnosticYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to know one thing. During sleep nightfall occurs. But during sleep I don't rub my erect penis. Despite this Sperm comes out of my erect penis during nightfall. But When I am awake. My penis gets erect during thinking about sexual things .Sperm doesn't come out of my erect penis. Why doesn't sperm come out of my erect without rubbing my penis when I am awake like nightfall? Please reply Sir.
Mucolite syrup suggested for coughing for 5 month old baby bybyoc. There are any benefits other than coughing. Kindly advise.
Sir my sugar level fasting 213 in six months back and at present (just control food- without any medicine 177). Is it necessary to take any medicine to control my sugar level.
Hi I am 22 year old male. I can't sleep early at night and it takes 3 am to 4 am for me to get the sleep. Suggest me some medications for this problem.
Living with diabetes can be tough, the manifestation of the condition can significantly disrupt the normal routine. If you are looking at treatment options for diabetes, then know that Ayurveda can be of help, not just in managing the condition but by effectively curing it.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder where the body is unable to make the right usage of glucose because of insufficient production of insulin resulting in a high level of sugar in the blood. According to Ayurveda, diabetes is a disease in which a large quantity of turbid urine is frequently passed and can be cured using panchakarma therapy technique.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes - 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
The Panchakarma Therapies for Diabetes
Ayurveda attempts to identify the symptoms appropriately and then takes to prevent the disease from progressing further. The treatment procedures in Ayurveda involves the use of herbal medicines, modifications in the diet, changes in the lifestyle to a healthy one and exercise that includes yoga and pranayama. Another most crucial step is the known as the Panchakarma, a procedure to purify the body.
1. Herbal Medicines: Ayurveda uses a number of herbal medicines like madhunashini, bilva, haridra, jambhulbeej, shilajit, kutaj, shuddha guggul, tulshi andaamlaki for effectively keeping the level of sugar in the blood under control so that it does not rise further thereby preventing diabetes from worsening.
2. Panchakarma: Panchakarma is the primary purification, and the detoxification treatment carried out by Ayurveda for the cure of diabetes. The procedures used in panchakarma are, abhyanga swedan, basti, and vierchena. The diabetic patients can be highly benefitted by relaxing effects from the abhyanga therapy. It involves massage using pre-medicated herbal oils. It also helps in the reduction of stress and muscles at the same time which results in a sense of well - being. Swedan is an herbal steam bath that opens the pores for flushing out the toxins and cleansing the body through the excreted sweat by the skin.
Basti involves the cleansing of the body through the rectum by the introduction of certain medicinal oils through the anal region under the supervision of an expert. Vierchena is a specially medicated purification therapy which helps in the removal of the toxins from the body of the affected individual that are accumulated in the gallbladder and the liver.
Thus, panchakarma is extremely useful in the maintenance of the proper level of sugar in the blood and at the same time play a crucial role in the prevention of further complications of the disease.
Ayurvedic Tips for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. The inflammation could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction - when the immune system attacks healthy cells.
Causative factors for Sinusitis:
- The common cold
- Allergic rhinitis
- Small growths in the lining of the nose called nasal polyps
- A deviated septum, which is a shift in the nasal cavity
Types of Sinusitis:-
- Acute sinusitis:Usually starts with cold like symptoms such as a runny, stuffy nose and facial pain. It may start suddenly and last 2-4 weeks.
- Subacute sinus:Inflammation usually lasts 4 to 12 weeks.
- Chronic inflammation: Symptoms last 12 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent sinusitis: Happens several times a year.
Symptoms of Acute Sinusitis:
- Facial pain or pressure
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Loss of smell
- Cough or congestion
- Bad breath
- Fatigue Dental pain
Symptoms of Chronic Sinusitis:
- You may have these symptoms for 12 weeks or more
- A feeling of congestion or fullness in face
- A nasal obstruction or nasal blockage
- Pus in the nasal cavity
- Runny nose or discolored postnasal drainage.
How Homoeopathy helps to cure for Sinusitis?
Homeopathic medicines can be of great help in the treatment of Sinusitis. The natural Homeopathic mode of treatment aims at rebuilding the body’s immunity to Sinusitis. The Homeopathic treatment for sinusitis can completely cure the chronicity and recurrence of Sinusitis. Chronic Sinusitis stands the best chance of being cured by Homeopathy. The Homeopathic treatment of sinusitis is far superior as it does not resort to any strong medicines or antibiotics. The homeopathic medicine for sinusitis is mild and has the additional benefit that it does not cause any side effect at all.
Commonly indicated Homoeopathic remedies:
Belladonna: Throbbing pains in the front part of the head that come on suddenly and tend to leave suddenly only to return are characteristic of children who need this medicine.
HEPARSulphur:Rarely indicated at the beginning of a sinusitis condition. Children begin sneezing and then develop sinusitis from the least exposure to cold air. Their nasal discharge is thick and yellow. The nostrils become very sore from the acrid discharge, and their nasal passages become sensitive to cold air.
Kali bich:The distinguishing feature of children with sinusitis who need this medicine is that they have a thick, stringy nasal discharge. They have extreme pain at the root of the nose that is better by applying pressure there. The bones and scalp feel sore. Dizziness and nausea when rising from sitting and the severe pain may lead to dimmed vision.
Mercurius:These children feel as though their head was in a vise. The pains are worse in open air, from sleeping, and after eating and drinking. The pains are also aggravated by extremes of hot and cold temperature. The scalp and the nose become very sensitive to the touch. Their teeth feel long and painful, and they may salivate excessively.
Diabetes might not be the end of the road for you. While it is a chronic disorder, there are a number of steps you can take to minimize its effects. Before that you should know what diabetes is and its various types.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder where the sugar in your blood is not metabolized by the body. This leads to a situation wherein sugar accumulates in your blood; this condition is known as high blood sugar. Now this can happen in two ways:
Type 1 Diabetes: In this type, the beta cells of the pancreas that produce insulin (hormone that metabolizes sugar) are destroyed by the immune system of the body. This leads to reduction in insulin levels, causing blood sugar to shoot up.
Type 2 Diabetes: Type 2 diabetes is a condition wherein the body cannot effectively utilize the insulin to metabolize sugar. This again leads to accumulation of sugar in the blood.
Now that you know the various types of diabetes, it is time to focus on the preventive measures. The various tips for high blood sugar level are:
Steer Clear of Sugar: Think of sugar as your enemy, as it is something that you have to stay away from. Sugar will only add to the high blood sugar content that you are already diagnosed with.
Welcome whole grains with open arms: Refined grains are a big no; that means no more of those delicious white bread sandwiches. Instead, opt for whole grains such as brown bread, brown rice and oats. Refined grains come under simple carbohydrates that cause your blood sugar levels to shoot up.
Avoid over consumption of fruits: While fruits are healthy, they do contain fructose which is again, a form of sugar. So, yes eat them but limit their consumption to one serving a day.
High time you realize nothing substitutes exercise: Regular exercise can help you burn calories and also keep your blood sugar levels low. It allows you to maintain healthy weight levels and improves your overall wellbeing.
Take no stress: Stress has been shown to increase blood sugar, so if you are feeling stressed and can’t seem to get out of with, take steps to deal with it. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation that can help you reduce stress and improve focus.
I have a pile problem. Please tell me which food are prohibited for me? Can I eat chickpeas? Potato? Chicken? Tea? Non veg. I am worried what to do? And what to eat? I can't eat my favourite chicken because of pile. Am I able to eat above items?
Which dry fruit we can consume in morning? Fig almond raisin or all of these. Please suggest can we take honey with dry fruit. If any other effective way for health of honey and dry fruit please suggest us. heartily Thanks a lot.
People generally are not aware of the diseases till they themselves suffer from them. Piles and anal fissures are two different ailments affecting the anal canal and lower rectum. If you are feeling pain in lower rectum or near the anus or if you are having complaints of bleeding while bowel moments, you might be suffering from piles/ haemorrhoids or analj fissure. Symptoms may be same so patients are genrerally not be able to decide whether it is pile or fissure. Only a doctor may diagnose the problems, causes and may render accurate treatments thereof.
What is piles or haemorrhoids-
Piles are referred as the swollen or inflamed veins in the lower parts of the anus or rectum. Piles may involve swollen blood vessels near the anus forming protrusion to the outside.
What is anal fissure?
- An anal fissure is a small or thin cut in the lining of the anal opening. It may cause bleeding, pain and discomfort while straining or bowel movement. It may occur while passing hard stools during bowel movements. It may affect people of any age.
- Both the conditions may lead to itching or inability to sit down comfortably. Such problem may make your life miserable and situations may become intolerable many of the times. Sometimes, unawareness may lead to the seriousness of the disease. He or she may open up before the specialist at a later stage when problems can be treated with surgery only. Often traditional methods may fail to recover the situations. Whenever you are suffering from any anorectal problems, one needs to take experts advise and get diagnosed at the real time.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
PCOS is a complex condition because it is not entirely clear why some women have such high androgen levels. What is clear is that many women with PCOS also have issues relating to obesity, insulin resistance (a condition where insulin is not effective in lowering blood sugars) and diabetes.
The complexity of PCOS is compounded by the fact that some women with PCOS do not have visible cysts on their ovaries, and some women with cysts in their ovaries do necessarily have PCOS.
How Does PCOS Affect Fertility?
If you’re living with PCOS, the excessive male hormones that your body is creating can interfere with the production of the female hormones that your body needs in order to ovulate. Because your body is not ovulating, progesterone (the hormone that causes the lining of the uterus to thicken) is not being produced. This results in an absence of periods or irregular menstruation. When there is a lack of ovulation and menstruation, conception just isn’t possible.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip, chin, arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
Other symptoms: Apart from these symptoms, a woman may also experience other health complications such as high levels of bad cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Causes: The causes of PCOS are not well known, however, the likely causes are genetics and hormonal complications. If someone in the family has PCOS, then the risk of being affected by PCOS rises significantly. The other likely cause is the overproduction of the male hormone androgen in the female body. Although androgen is a male hormone, the female body also produces it in trace amounts. However, in some cases, when it is overproduced, it might impair the ovulation process.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled.
There are a number of options available, depending on the main issue you are experiencing.
- Weight loss can be more difficult because of the higher levels of testosterone, but it has a very beneficial effect on balancing hormones and restoring regular periods in obese women. So exercise and a change of diet could have a significant impact.
- Insulin sensitizers, such as Metformin, reduce the impact of insulin resistance and can also assist in weight loss.
- Ovulation-inducing drugs such as Clomiphene (Serophene or Clomid) can stimulate the ovaries.
- If you do not respond to Clomiphene, injectable drugs (FSH) can be used, but these require specialist facilities and close monitoring of the response to avoid severe side effects and multiple pregnancies.
- IVF treatment may be necessary for very difficult situations.