Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra JainYour feedback matters!
Hai! Doctor, How to know the expiry date of eggs. We buy 1 dozens. Of egg at a time .We were not known that an egg has expiry day.
I am 5'10" tall weigh 85kgs. I have uric acid issue with level of 8+.I eat veggie food 90-95% very rarely chicken. Hardly get time to workout. Need remedy in food, mainly to make smoothies at home
I am very weak my weight was 50 and want to increase my weight and suggest me to improve my weight and what to eat to improve my weight.
How to gain weight my height is 5.7 but my weight is just 50kg I use to have food at my hostel mess.
I want to become healthy but my appetite is very low. How can I improve my appetite? What type of food can provide me a healthy muscles body?
I have found that I have tight hamstrings from 2-3 years and they have made my knee pain continuously and had made my walking style look going side to side which is bad at the age of 15. Please tell me what should I do?
Sir, im arindam, 22 yr, 169 cm and my body weight is only 48 kg. I have chronic digestive disorder such as gas, flatulence, acidity, indigestion, nausea after meal and constipation also, bowl is not clear properly. Im underweight, and tiredness too with low b.p. Im also suffering from very small appetite. Please suggest me sir. Ant home remedies or medicine.
I am feeling so tired and drowsy even upon walking a short distance my hands starts to shake when I become tired is my health is so worse what can I do to improve my health?
My age in 21 I severe knee pain it pains more during night time I can't kneel down or stand quickly after sitting long time.
I am having cold and cough and headache with knee pain and at times I feel dizzy can you suggest me anything?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.
Suggest some best diet for gym workouts. I can't gain muscle and I'm working out for 4 months still no development.
My mother is 48 years old. She is facing knee pains from last few weeks. Her weight is 74 kgs, height is 5'3. Could you please suggest some natural foods to improve the knee strength.
*water is the main component of human body
*drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day to maintain good health
*drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that it actually improves our state of mind
*it has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar
*about 60% of human body is made of water, and effects of dehydration can life threatening