Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra JainYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 54 year old I have went out side in the time of morning 10 am to 4.30pm my body was red and inching. And also sun burning. What is the selution.
I am 24 year old my weight is 62 kg and height 6 feet. I have no health problem. How can I gain my body weight by any medicine with out side effect.
I am 20 male I am very short and thin but my way I am working to BSF I want to tall and strong what should I do?
I am suffering from knee pain problem (both leg),Alopathic Dr. KA BOLNA HAI KI KNEE KE BONE KA GAP KAM HO GAYA HAI, MEDICINE SE KUCHH NAHI HOGA, AAPKO SIRF EXERCISE KARNA HAI. LEKIN JAYDA FARK NAHI HAI? AGE 35 YEAR. PLZ.SUGGEST ME.
I want to become healthy I am 19 years old but mu weight is only 55 kg. I use to take healthy dite but there is no effect on my boys strength.
How can I grow my body weight or body size I am 26 years old and my weight is 65 and hight 5feet 11 inch still I am looking slim I do daily jym exercise also please tell I want to grow my body size fast.
And no matter how little you eat or how much you exercise none of it seems to make an OUNCE of difference.
Finally, thanks to recent discoveries, there is at last something you can do.
But first, you need to understand what's REALLY going on.
The #1 Cause of Frustrating Female Fat Over Forty.
When it comes to frustrating fat gain for females over 40 it's all about estrogen dominance.
Estrogen -- along with its counter-balancing hormone progesterone -- are the reproductive hormones that allow women to be fertile and bear children. Normally they're balanced by your brain's hormone control central -- the hypothalamus. But the hypothalamus often gets confused. Estrogen goes UP, progesterone goes DOWN, and you become estrogen dominant.
When you're estrogen dominant, it not only commands your body to deposit fat SPECIFICALLY on your thighs, hips and butt, it also orders your fat cells to grow AND multiply!
Worse, because estrogen blocks your thyroid while progesterone stimulates it, too much estrogen and not enough progesterone is like taking your foot off your metabolic gas pedal AND then slamming on the brakes at the same time! You can counteract this estrogen-induced metabolic slowdown.
Let's look at the 3 reasons for estrogen dominance
Reason #1 for Estrogen Dominance.
The primary cause of estrogen dominance -- is aging.
As you age past 30, you ovulate fewer and fewer months of the year, until ovulation disappears completely by, on average, age 52.
That's important, because whenever a woman ovulates, progesterone surges, counter-acting the estrogen surge that happens prior to ovulation, so fat-making and fat-burning stays in balance.
Is taking protien dite for increasing size good for health and long lasting health If good then which one we should take.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.