Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra JainYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old and my problem is that, I usually eat a lot daily but still I'm so skinny. What's the problem with me? Please provide me with solution!
What's better to eat ginger powder or just eating raw ginger piece does both gives same effect can it be eaten on daily basis or 2- 3 times a day.
I am healthy thin but there is fat in my body INSIDE may be on veins or nerves. There are knots inside my skin .I consulted doctor he said there is no harm in it.
What kinda diet need to be given for chronic inflammatory demyelianated neuropathy? Calorie protien cho and fat requirements?
I have problem of cervical spondylosis and it got worse day by day. Even cervical exercise does not give any benefit. Plzz tell me what exercise or solution so that I will get cured completely.
I am a 28 year old man and I am very thin which my body does not suit my height of 6.2, so what should I do to gain weight ?
I am 18 .My weight is just 36 kg .My height is 5.4. I want to increase my weight in healthy manner. So please suggest some diet & healthy weight gain food items.
1. Drinking tea or coffee instantly just after drinking cold water is advisable or can take after 10 to 15 min later is advisable. 2. Drinking tea in the morning empty stomach is ok to take or is avoidable.
I am 26 year old gal. I am suffering from Ankolysing spondylitis for last 3 years now. I am currently taking homeopathy but the situation seems to be worsening more. Earlier the pain was only in the hip area but now it has extended in the legs as well. Using dexona 0.5 mg does help for sometime but there is no relief. While walking a fracture like feeling is there in the spine. Cannot stand for long. Even while travelling in trains if there is pressure on you there is extreme pain. Climbing stairs is painful. Sleeping is even worse. Even coughing and sneezing is problem. Able to use Indian toilet with a lot of difficulty. Pain increases during weekends with no extra activity. Please help. I want to get rid of this pain as it poses a lot of problem in my daily routine. Neither can walk nor jog nor do any other physical activity comfortably.
I want to increase my weight as well as digestive system please help Is my weight is average or no 49 kg hight 5.5 andò age 18.
I am 29 year old male. I weighs only 49 kg which I think is underweight as my height is 5.5" I want to put on weight and I am vegetarian. Please suggest me ways to gain muscles.
I have not well devolved muscular body . I really tried hard and try every thing to gain weight but failed.
Greeting Doctor, I am From India Hyderabad. Sir My Age is 23 & My Height Only 5 Ft Sir I How To Increase My Height Sir Please Help Me.
I am not satisfy from my weight. I want to gain some weight in short period of time. How can I do that?
I am a 24 yr male and I want to gain my weight. Current weight is 47 kg only. Looking to gain 5-10 kg. What should I do?
I want to build muscles.? But my gym coach is asking me to take supplements and proteins? Is there any side effect of all that supplements and proteins? And can I build muscles without that? And please tell me the proper diet I m a boy of age 20 year.
When you say weight loss, the first thing that comes to mind is the need to starve oneself and skip eating. This thought is very scary for people who are used to 4 regular meals a day. But, now you can feel good, because it is not just scary, it is false too. The idea is to eat healthy and low-calorie foods and not to stop eating completely.
You should also learn to trick your body, eat something filling that will control and delay your hunger pangs. Your stomach is busy, but not digesting anything that adds a lot of calories into your system. Sounds great, isn't it? Try these low-fat, filling foods and see how different your body reacts.
- Eggs: They are not just filled with protein, but provide all the essential amino acids for your system. These amino acids have the ability to suppress hunger, and it will be quite some time before you start feeling hungry. Scrambled or hard-boiled or in any form you like, pick an egg if you have a choice and see the difference.
- Oatmeal: Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day and try to make it as wholesome as possible. Oats, loaded with fiber, fills your stomach and prolongs your hunger pangs. They are not just low on calories, but help control your body mass index (BMI) as well. Oats can be cooked in different ways, and by adding fruit or vegetables you can make it more wholesome. Oats helps in controlling cravings and oats in form of salads is a very healthy option.
- Apples: With about 75 calories in each average-sized fruit, apple is packed with nutrients and accelerates weight loss. The ursolic acid present in apples improves fat burning and promotes leaner muscle mass. Best eaten raw, you can also add it to oats or have a smoothie.
- Beans: Packed with water, fiber, and protein, beans in any form will keep you full and is a great addition to your diet. Either as a soup, baked, or cooked in your preferred way, beans will help you eat less and lose more weight.
- Nuts: While nuts are usually considered off radar for people who are watching their weight, it is not true. Whether almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, or pistachios, nuts contain unsaturated fats and are packed with fibers. They are packed with calories, but you will feel full for a long time before you are hungry again, and that helps. A glass of water along with the nuts will prolong the digestion and keep your hunger pangs away for more hours.
If you are planning to lose some weight, eating these types of foods will definitely help you.