Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra JainYour feedback matters!
I want to make me fit body please tell how I take meals having good nutrition value & also suggest me to take how much meals in one time I am 18 years old.
As per year I am getting more fatty even I do lot of physical work, what should I do? Increasing 5 kgs/year.
I am a 18+ boy, I eat balanced diet, bt yet I m so slim n weak, I am just 49 kg in weight & 5.7 in height, please tell me a solution to get fat.
Sir/Madam, I have been diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse some months back. Because of this I experience weakness in my hands and limbs, feel pain in heart and chest and headache. Want to know if yoga or other exercise will help.
Hello sir l have a low grade partial tear in my left knee doctor suggest me exercise or physiotherapy l do this consist 21 days and l have relief in my pain but sir in which day my knee movement become stable or l do not feel any pop sound in my knee.
I'm 23 years old and vegetarian. My height is 5'6" and my weight is 45 kg. I really want to put on some weight. So please tell me, how can I do it?
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast: It is a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further and team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cakes and Pastries: They are the sweet devil. Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin levels. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats in your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious and unhealthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a BIG NO. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us at to know more about the healthy breakfast options.
My mother is suffering from knee pain many years .now very heavy swelling on both legs. Please advice for this.
Hi sir I'm working out from the past 10 years to build up my physique, but till now I've not achieved a proper muscular body. I've also tried a lot of supplements but none of them worked. I worked very hard and till now going to the gym regularly to build some muscles. If I suddenly stop doing workout for just one week my body becomes normal as I've never worked out. Now I'm taking a personal coaching too to bulk up but none is working up for me. What do you think? What's missing? What's the actual solution?
I am 29 years old male but my weight is very low I want to increase my weight. Abd due to poor health I am also getting headaches. So what should I do to increase my weight.
Hi, My grandmother is suffering from knee pain within a year or two, and also she is 80 years old, she has also got pain, can you tell me natural. Process to get. Of her suffering, Please. Help to get rid of pain so thay she can pain free on rest of her lives, thanking you, Vikas Prasad India.
Doctor, day by day I am feeling weakness, I am trying to improve my health, I want to become little bit fat, but I am not able to get any result, please doctor suggest me.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes