Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra JainYour feedback matters!
My wife is 29 old and having leg pain for last 3 years after the delivery. Consulted with gynaecology everything is fine. Please suggest
Greetings, I'm 48 years male and fit and healthy, During daily routine, even after having nutrition diet in morning, corn flakes, almonds, honey and fruits, I get yawning frequently, After lunch yawning and giddiness comes and makes me dull, This is over by 4 pm and I become normal Can you explain me to know the reason and remedy,
Sir. My right knee' s flesh upper right flesh used to pain when I just simply touch it by pressing it. Sometimes in climbing stairs it pains. I refered to the doctor he says no arthritis but knee cap doesnt pain only flesh pain and it is little fluffy as compared to other knee' s flesh. Tell me what shuld I do is it serious?
Dear sir I am 24 years old but I am very thin And many problems lives in my stomach. I have taken any food for eat but they did not grow to my body I have consult doctor but I found no benefit please tell me what I do.
I am 17 years male My friend is 12 years old but he this age hi has pain in his knees so my question is what is the proper treatment for this pain?
I am 34 years old. But I am very thin. My weight only 45 kg height 5.4 ench. And from three months my mensence not clear? what's reason?
Hi. I'm 46 years old working professional. And am going through pre menopause symptoms. Periods are irregular since last 2 years. I have gained 10 KGS weight over last 4 years. I currently weigh 74 kgs and I need advise on diet n weight management.
Myself undergone acl surgery, since 2 yrs backs rt. Knee joint, leg folding upto 105 degree .Original position is not obtained.Pain is there.
Hello Dr. I have knee pain from last night, when I am walking the knee pain start. Will you please conclude what happen? Without any injury how it pains. Will you pls give me medicine or any work out.
Beware, especially if you want to lose weight - don't add milk to tea, or you would pile on the pounds.
Scientists have discovered that tea contains high levels of compounds that help reduce the amount of fat but proteins found in cows' milk neutralize this fat-fighting ability.
New research has shown that the compounds, called theaflavins and thearubigins, prevent obesity when given to rats that were also on a high-fat diet.
Researchers now believe this could explain why people in Britain appear not to benefit from the healthy affects of tea despite being among the world's biggest consumers of the beverage, the Telegraph reports.
Devajit Borthakur, a scientist at the Tea Research Association at Jorhat in the Indian state of Assam, said: "When tea is taken with milk, theaflavins and thearubigins form complexes with the milk protein, which causes them to precipitate"
"It means that we don't get the health benefit from these compounds nor from milk protein. Therefore, it is always advised to take tea without milk"
A study by scientists in Japan, reveals that extracts from tea leaves inhibit the absorption of fat in the guts of rats being fed high-fat diet.
These rats also had less fat tissue on their bodies and lower fat content in their livers, reports the Journal of Nutrition.
Hiroaki Yajima, a scientist with the Kirin Beverage Company in Japan who carried out the Japanese research, said: "Black tea extracts may prevent diet-induced obesity by inhibiting intestinal lipid absorption"
I am going to gym but I have no more muscles to build so give me some natural tips for build more muscles and looking body builder give me answer fast as fast.
Hi, this may seem like a weird question but I am just curious about it. Can adults consume baby food like cerelac as a snack? Will it provide essential nutrients and is it fattening for adults? Can it be consumed by patients who have diarrhea or typhoid since it must be easy to digest and where home made food is not readily available?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.