Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my right hand (especially shoulder). Whenever I am working out with my shoulder it takes jerk after 2-3 reps and it is always swollen. I also done X Ray for the same and completed the medicine course too but I still cannot get any satisfactory results. I have this problem from 4-5 months and currently I also stop my workout. So what should I do now?
I have back ache problem from past 3 years which is called L1S5 (Slip Disk) whats the best solution for this problem. When I do work for long time, it gives me problem during sleep and driving an walk. Please suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from a back pain while slipping at night on the bad whats the problem give some thought to me for relief in the back pain.
My right hand not lift weight of 1+ kg & my right hand very weak he has not worked properly. So what should I do?
I am Male aged 34 years, c/o neck pain. Straightning of neck, not able to bend. Mri report: straight of cervical spine noted & multiple cervical disc protrusions indentingtheca encroaching latera recess of nerve root noted c3c4. C5c6c7. Cervical spines are normal, spinal epidural intra, intrer medulla normal? I request you to suggest tt.
Dear sir last 2 years back one small accident my back bone L S Spain damage then one operations clear my back pain but last two week again come pain please give me solution.
I (29 yrs old, female) initially had pain occasionally in my left foot, which followed only after a lot of walking or carrying the kid for long. When I consulted the doctor, he said that I have a kind of flat foot. He adviced me to have tendocare- once daily for 3 weeks. After I had the medicine for 5 days, the pain increased so much so that I am barely being able to walk properly now. Curving my left foot's thumb towards the body, makes me feel a sensation that is close to a pricking nail (at the point the foot has an arch). The pain is continous (even when I am not walking), getting unbearable & disturbing. Please suggest urgently.
Had severe back pain at the lower part which radiated to left leg. Applied some oil and got some relief but no completely wonder what should I do now.
Hi at the night time nervous and muscles under feet and hands getting pinching sensation due to what reason.
I suffered from a dislocation of the carpals of the thumb, about 3 years back. It hasn't caused much problems since, but recently, due to a minor accident, it is aching a lot combined with a tingling effect everytime I bend it. What should I do?
I have been suffering with pain in joint of all finger's. Every morning I feel severe pain. Recently I visited st. Jones medical college. After all testing, they find out I have a negative rehmotic factor. They advice some medicines. But I am not cured. What should I do?
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.