Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranganath
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathYour feedback matters!
Now I am 27 year old. From 2008 to 2016 my doctor advice me to take DESVAL ER 750 mg later slowly he decreases the MG and then advice to stop to take further. Now I do not have any such problem. My question is what if doctor was wrong to advice me to take this medicine. Kya future me iska koi big side effect or koi problem ho sakti hai kya .please provide genuine information.
I am a patient of anxiety disorder and my blood pressure are not in actual order pls suggest .and chest pain bhi rahta h .tmt test ecg karwaya to normal h sab kuch .orthopaedic surgeon se baad hui wo bhi depression hi bata raha h.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Am I the only one that doesn't know adulting bcoz in my Clg . I think I become restless. People don't approach me. Or I don't know I have to behave like an adult. What should I do?
I am Deb 25 years old residing at Kharagpur. From few years I am feeling in myself that I am behaving like someone else somebody whom I hate a lot. I even feel that my looks are also becoming like that person. I have started feeling frustrated and presently I have started accepting myself. But I also have a fright that I may turn to become like him. This in turn has lead to my compulsive behavior. For this I have been consulting many doctors, presently Dr. Sanjay Garg (forte Hospital) and even consuming lots of medicines. Like. Fluvoxamine-100, Venlafaxine-150, Daxid-50, Apiprol-100, Tolaz La- 405 and many more. But I did not any satisfactory result for my problem. Therefore I want your suggestion and help for coming out of this issue.
Hello, sir I am studying in class 11th Biology I want to increase and sharp my brain power. What can I do. Suggest me some ways.
I am 27 year old. Right now I am preparing for civil service exam. I had stayed during my engg days with my aunt and uncle for 1 year. My aunt treated me very very badly. She asked me to leave after 1 year yet she himself called me to stay in their house as I had already prepared to stay in hostel. She defames me and wrongly accused for pretty things. They just called me because their son was preparing for engg entrance exam and I could accompany him for study and as soon as their motive is over they trashed me out. I had personal grudge with my aunt. She was mastermind behind all this. I cannot forget all these personal trauma till now. I started excessive masturbation after that. I always thought to defame her. I had no respect for her. I saw her as only sexobject. Whenever I masturbate in my conscious I was degrading her. Whenever I saw her I just wanted to beat her mercilessly. But now I wanted to come out from all these stuff as it was sometimes affected my study. Although I never forgive her. Please suggest me solution.
It has been proven by researchers that there is no definite cure for Parkinson’s disease but its side effects and symptoms can be effectively managed. Medications are made available for treating the condition and ease the movement especially symptoms like stiffness and tremor. During the early stages of the disease, it is better to take the pill along with food to avoid nausea, which can be caused due to some medicines. However, in the later stages, the medication can be taken either 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal for effective treatment.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
Different therapies are used to treat Parkinson’s disease and these include occupational, physical and speech therapy. The disease is known to manifest in many ways and some of the symptoms include sleep problems, fatigue, and constipation. The most common symptom patients suffer from is depression, and it is estimated that about 50% of the patients suffering from this disease experience depression. Commonly the symptoms of depression include worrying, feeling of sadness, and loss of interest. It has been found in some people that Parkinson’s disease occurs due to abnormal genes. However, the real cause of the nerve cell break down is not known.
Important tips to consider
- The best way to deal with the side effects of Parkinson’s disease includes building a health care team, finding the best doctor, and managing your medications.
- It is a progressive disease and in the initial stage, it starts with a mild tremor. However, with time it affects your speech and even your cognitive abilities. For that reason, it is important that the treatment plan is recognized and the symptoms that affect day to day life are managed properly.
- The disease takes a toll on the emotional and mental health of a person and it is imperative to consult a licensed psychologist for that reason. Antidepressant medications are provided by doctors to treat this condition.
How to deal with Parkinson’s disease?
- It is very important for people suffering from Parkinson’s disease to exercise and include a nutritious diet. The diet recommendation prescribed by the doctor should be followed and one should eat a low protein diet after consulting the doctor. The movements of the intestinal muscles are also affected with Parkinson’s disease and these can result in constipation. Hence, it is better to include whole grains, vegetables, and fruits in the diet and eat foods that are rich in fiber.
- It is very important that you drink lots of water so that the color of the urine is clear or light yellow. A fiber supplement like Metamucil or Citrucel can be taken every day, but the instructions provided on the label should be followed.