Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh MYour feedback matters!
I have desk job in the last two years. My weight has gone up 23to78 kgs. I have loose my weight. Please help.
Hi I have hypothyroid I get operation also fo my neck. Im not taking any tabs. My wait is increasing too much. If I take tabs og thyroid can it helps to reduce my fatness.
Hello, I have 77 kgs weight. I want to loose my fat. I run daily for about 8 kms but no improvement. Can you please help me out with my diet.
Hey doctor I need a help for my fatness is on increasing level so I want you to reduce it please help me.
Hi, provide me diet plan. The reducing belly fat. My diet plan Menu breakfast. 1 chapati or pratha wid cuts Lunch. 2 chapati wid sabaji Dinner. Maxi 2. Otherwise 1. Chapati did sabaji Evng. Kbhi kbhi fruit Pls suggest me. Rght diet plan.
I have a desk job. From last 2 year my Weight gone 15 kg. I want to reduce my weight faster as possible. please suggest some diet plan.
I hv becomes over weighted so I request you how can I reduce my own weight without taking medicines .guide me.
I have been working in IT industry since past 2 years. Now I gained too much weight and fat in stomach. I want to loose.
Hello. My thighs is very thick I doing running nd gym workout. Bt my things still as usual. please tell me wat should I do to remove extra fat from thighs.
Hello doctor I am having irregular period. But now this problem is solved. But my weight does not loss. But what can i do?
Hi sir. I am very severely suffering from obesity. Pls help me to get rid of it. My age is 23. And my weight is 98. I am very sick of this.
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide with an increasingly large number of people being diagnosed as obese every year. This is closely linked to the type of lifestyle that we are attuned to; less active and more sedentary.
If you are obese, you need to lose those pounds quickly; obesity increases the risk of various cardiac diseases and metabolic disorders. Fat loss is a gradual process that involves making changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits. Some changes that you can make to lose those stubborn inches off your waist are:
- Eat small but frequent meals: Generally, eating three large meals a day is what you follow. However, it is advised to eat smaller meals at least six times in a day. Eating smaller and frequent meals tends to up your metabolism thus, increasing your overall calorie burn.
- Cardio: Cardio is the way to go, if you want to lose fat, especially high intensity interval training. This is a form of exercise that involves doing an exercise, preferably compound exercises for a short burst of time (30 – 40 seconds) at full throttle, followed by a short rest period (10-15 seconds) and then repeating the process. This elevates your heart rate and keeps your metabolic rate elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
- Pick your foods wisely: The food you eat is important in determining how you lose your fat. Focus on eating a high protein, low carbohydrate and a moderate fat diet. Limit sugar intake to prevent blood sugar spikes. Focus on eating natural foods instead of junk foods as they have plenty of hidden calories.
- Be active: A sedentary lifestyle can hamper your fat loss process. Sitting in your office for long durations and watching television being glued to the couch are all linked with higher levels of obesity. Take frequent breaks from work and go for a stroll outside.
- Unwind: You may adopt relaxation techniques in your daily life, such as meditation to reduce stress as stress may lead to latent and sudden weight gain. Take up hobbies which can keep your brain involved and avoid stressful activities as much as you can. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.