Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Sir I am feeling pain in Ass and from last two day it increase and not bearable. There is never bleeding during toilet.
My father is 63 year old. He has gas trouble in morning. He is blood pressure patient. And he always maintains healthy diet and exercise. He eat ulcino d tablets in morning and night. But still gas trouble occurs and tendency for vomiting while eating food. What is the reason behind this?
I am 25 years old female and I am having problem of stomach bloating since last year after my child's birth. please give me suggestion regarding this and ways to reduce it.
My son born on 02.05. 2015. He has dandruff problem on his head. What will we do? he has also gastric problem. Tight stomach. Making noise woh. Woh. What will we do? any precaution?
1) My wife has Stomach pain on right side. We have done health checkup the reports are normal only the WBC count is 12,600. 2) Regarding teeth, there are 5-6 teeth issues , required cleaning and filling so how much will be charges for such treatments.
Sir mere pet me hmesha gas bntii hai pet full jata hai or dard deta hai iske liye kya krna chahiye sir.
I am suffering from Gas and Acidity over last 5 years. My motion is not complete in the morning due to gas held in the stomach. And at almost every night I suffer from Heart Burn. As a result I need 3 -4 Gelusil Tablets each day. Tremendous gas develop in my body after I eat raw onion, Mutton. I tried with zinetac 300 , pantodac, O2 , Pan D, pantocid, Genetor Total but all in vein. Pl suggest.
Hi After having outside food ,most of the times I feel stomach upset like not getting proper sleep, gas passing pricking headache .what is the treatment.
I am diabetic person and my urine deep also havè stomach problems like motion is not having properly pl advice good medicine
I am 62 years old having IBS since 2003 tried all treatments . Sensitive to gluten , wheat ,nuts and rice. Even after avoiding them symptoms appear. Slow movement of the bowel causes hyper acidity and distension. Very uncomfortable and cause anxiety. Also causes GRD. Suggest a solution.
I am 34 Year old woman and had been suffering with gas problem since last 2 years. Its like GERD. I had taken allopathy, ayurveda and homeopathy too. Two weeks back I got pain in my lower abdomen. It lasted for two weeks. I consulted my gastro doc and my gynecologist. I went through many tests but no reason was found. I spent a big amount on several tests, ultrasounds and CECT etc. And its very disappointing that no test could gave me good reason. According to CECT, I have a cyst around 3mm in left ovary but my doc ruled out this possibility too as its not of a big size. Please let me know what can be the reasons for this pain. Can stress be a reason too?
Sir/mm I have the chronic gastric for last 3 year, I am taking cyra 20 and pan 40 ,sleeping tablets and vitamin tablets but now not yet cure, any best solution in ayurveda ?
I am a 77-year old male. Have been taking mag phos 200 x nat phos 200 x 4 pills of each twice a day with warm water for almost 2 months for regulating acidity and strengthening my nerves and muscles. Are there any adverse effects of these medicines in the long run? Please advise.
The stomach produces strong hydrochloric acid which plays a major role in the digestive process. This acid is contained within the stomach by the closing of a valve in the lower oesophagus. A higher-than-normal concentration of the acid is quite common and it could be due to various reasons that cause acidity, some common ones being obesity, eating large meals, certain acidic foods like citrus fruits, alcohol, smoking, pregnancy and aerated beverages.
The symptoms of acidity include heartburn, a bloated feeling in the stomach, burping, hiccups, nausea and weight loss. An important thing to notice is that acidity is not a disease, but a symptom of an underlying disease. Unless there are serious structural issues, most cases of acidity can be managed with dietary and lifestyle changes. Some of the best, yet simple and effective ways to deal with acidity are listed below.
- Habit of eating smaller, but frequent meals. Eating one large meal is one of the main causes of acidity. Eating smaller frequent meals gives the stomach time to digest the food and also avoid acidity.
- Avoid eating close to bedtime. When you go to bed with a stomach full of food, you are sure to end up with acidity. A minimum of 3 hours should lapse between the last meal and the bedtime. This gives sufficient time for the stomach to clear the contents.
- Sleep with the head of the bed slightly elevated. Raising the head of the bed ensures there is no regurgitation of food, thereby preventing acidity.
- Daytime nappers with acidity issues can try to sleep in a recliner or on a chair to prevent acidity attacks.
- Manage weight through weight loss measures including diet and exercise. Obesity is one of the main reasons for acidity, and managing weight can help control acidity.
- Smoking is a major cause of acidity. The negative pressure created during smoking helps regurgitation of acid, causing heartburn. Quitting smoking can help relieve long-term acidity symptoms.
- Alcohol is another substance that aggravates acidity, and reducing or quitting can help in relieving acidity.
- Baking soda, aloe juice, banana, chewing gum, mustard, almonds, and chamomile are some natural remedies to relieve acidity.
- Most people have certain foods which are the triggers for acidity. Identifying these and avoiding these can also be a good way to manage acidity.
- Acidity is a major concern during pregnancy. The bloated feeling is worsened by the acidity and the developing baby.
- Clothes which have tight belts or are tight around the waist can be another reason for acidity.
While acidity is a common issue, it also is something that can be easily managed. Try the above measures and see your heartburn reduce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.