Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from muscle pain. What is the main reason for this? What are the remedies for removing the muscle pain. If I am running long distance this affect is much more. Please give an advice doctor.
1. I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of thyroid. Pls help?
I am 11 years old suffering with spondylitis arthritis from last 3 months Consulted many rheumatologist they are giving just pain killers but my pain spread to all the joints in the body including head also. Some doctors said disease is as VAATHAM. Please give your valuable suggestions I could not sit 2 minutes even. Thanks in Advance.
My wife 68 is suffering from hips pain right side and left shoulder pain since last week. Please advice.
My wife 33 yrs old, gets tired/exhausted very easily. Apart from that, she suffers from pain in the legs, head ache and back pain too very frequently. Her weight has increased sharply in last couple of years. She has been diagnosed with low vitamin d and tsh value at 6. 1 are these related? what else could be the reason for these problems and how can we resolve them?
I am having a pain in my back every time, when I sleeping on my bed its starting more pain in night. Pls tell me what can I do.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
I have a back pain from 1year I visited a doctor they said nothing happened all right gave some tablets my back pain not control and after after neck pains also came how can I control this problems.
I have a problem of burning and pain in my both testicles and same type of burning and pain in my thigh. It's actually started from right foots nail infection after suggestions of doctor I have remove it but after six months I have facing above problem so please tell me what should I do and suggest to which physician I should visit about my problem.
I am a cashier at walmart and when I stand up for more than 30 minutes my right knee starts to hurt. And when it does start to hurt I can barely walk. I have been putting ice and heat on for thirty minutes each, but it doesn't help. I have also taken pain pills but that does not help either. Can you help me?
Sir i'm suffering from joints pain problem in the morning time when I wake up I feel pain in my heal area & also in joint.
It's worth knowing that you will eventually complain of back ache if you are not already whining.
It is primarily because most of us indulge in some everyday activities that are detrimental to our spine health. The good news here is that these reasons can be easily fixed. All you need is some spine tuning. Here's how:
Are you sitting too much on your seat? Recent studies have suggested that sitting for longer hours makes you prone to various illnesses. So it is highly recommended that you stand and walk a bit every two hours or so and also engage in some static stretching exercises. If not, take a 30 minutes stroll after your lunch time.
Sleeping on your stomach
Do you have a habit of snoozing on your tummy? It's a clear give away for your back problems as it puts unnecessary pressure on your spine. When you sleep on your side or back, your spine is elongated and neutral. Also, don't use a thick pillow. The perfect-sized pillow should keep your head in line with the spine. This is not it. Your mattress should not be too hard or soft.
Not exercising your core
According to yogacharya, Shelly Khera, a strong core helps us stand difficult situations both physically and mentally. It is where all our energies are housed. And even fitness instructors in the gym have caught fancy to the word 'core, but for all the right reasons - core exercises strengthen your spine.
High heels, bulky bags
Some fashion choices that you make may be harming your back, especially high heels and heavy bags. Not only women, there are men who carry heavy laptop bags on one shoulder, which is a major cause of health issues. What's the fix? If you stand and walk a lot, do not wear heels above 2 inches and the handbag should be less than 10 pounds.