Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh MittalYour feedback matters!
I am having multiple fibroadenoma in both breasts, which were very small" Is this fibroadenoma will become cancerous tumors in the future and is there any diet restrictions to get it reduced. Can you please answer my question.
I am 60 years old and I have to go for frequent urination at mid night at 2 am to 6 am only. I don't have diabetes or enlarged prostate. What else can be possibilities of other ailments ?
Hello madam/sir. I want to ask you that my mom's having CA right breast cancer. She is under treatment taking herceptin Injection along with saline once in a month. Suddenly she got feel paining on her left upper chest just upper portion from the left breast. What should we do is that heart disease? She has back thought out pain also. Spinal cord. Now seriously scared about that coz of cancer? Kindly help us.
I am known patient of squamous cell carcinoma in right boarder of tongue. It is operated on 15th nov, 2014 and port is completed on 31st jan, 2015.5 chemotherapy and 30 radiotherapy completed. 1st time mri with contast done in the 1st week of april, 2015. No sign of cancer is found in the mri. Now I am suffering swelling in my buckle mucosa and my inner side of mouth became red. I have consulted ent. He suggested me some antibiotics and mouth paste. Then I consulted with my oncologist. He suggested a multivitamin capsule and didn't. Give any attention. He said me that this type. Of problem will appear. Now suggest me the remedy? give opinion why does it occur?
My mother is having a 8 m.m. Ghat (cysts ) in left breast it is a sign of breast cancer please help me I am in very big tension please.
A small lump in rt. Breast of my sister (fibroderma) light pain on it. After biopsy doctor says invasive ductal carcinoma pl. Tell me what is the treatment procedure &how much money require.
My mother has multiple diseases like diabetes with insulin, alser, thyroid, blood pressure and also having breast cancer in past but it has been operated and radiotherapy & chemotherapy has also done. In november 2014 pacemaker has also linked up with her heart.in june 20 2016 she has two heart attacks on same day. There are 8 blockages in her heart and all 3 arteries has also blocked. So Dr. has done angiography and gave a stunt to her heart. Som please tell is there is any way to open heart blockage without by-pass surgery. Angioplasty is not possible.
My father is about 55 year old. He is suffering from prostatic enlargement according to ultrasound. Please tell me a doctor from govt hospital because I belong to poor family and can not afford more money please I request you.
Hi, This is regarding my dad. He is a patient who was having maxillary cancer. His left jaw has been removed completely and operated multiple times. Now his mouth opening is very limited with no denture. Now currently he is cancer free but has tooth pain and his lower tooth has cavity in it. Due to the limited opening the Oncologist he visits said nothing can be done for the tooth. Would you know a way to help him with the pain and suggesting a solution?
Hey doc. AGR kisi ko b cancer hota h koi sa b cancer hota h.to first symptoms ky hoga. Pta lgane k liye. Mtlb uske kin kin symptoms se malum PD skta h ki cancer h.ghr me reh k.plz hlp me doc.
My friends father have prostate problem from last 9 month and he also suffering from asthma. Can it become cancer, if yes then how much time it taken.
Cancer is becoming the disease of modern times as with changing lifestyles, more and more people are developing this disease. Research has shown up multiple options, but these options are not without side effects. Cases of immunosuppression, weight loss, hair loss, etc., are just a few of them. Therefore, there is constant work being done to identify alternate methods of arresting cancer and preventing it.
While these alternate methods do not help in curing cancer, they definitely help in managing the signs and symptoms of cancer. This makes a lot of sense as even with conventional treatments, beyond a certain point, chemotherapy only helps in palliation and is not a complete cure.
- Acupuncture: This practice of inserting needles at specific points in the body helps in relieving nausea caused by cancer and also helps improve pain to a large extent. However, this should not be used in people who are on anticoagulants and have poor platelet count. Getting an experienced person to do it is also very essential.
- Exercise: The chronic fatigue, which sets in with cancer, can be greatly reduced by regular exercise. Talk to a private physician to identify what would work for you, taking into account overall status and plan accordingly. This will also improve sleep patterns and your overall quality of life.
- Hypnosis: For extreme stress and anxiety induced by cancer, hypnosis is a good option. It helps calm the mind and soothes the body to relax completely. It also helps in reducing the nausea and vomiting that is often associated with chemotherapy.
- Ayurveda: Ayurveda has multiple proven substances, which are known to detox the system and control cancer growth cells.
- Massage: Superficial and deep massage have definite benefits in chemotherapy. This relieves the muscle tension and stress associated with chemotherapy. Specific conditions like bone condition, pain type, etc., have to be taken into account before planning for this. Also invest in a good experience personnel to do this, as wrong hands may cause more damage.
- Meditation: The deep breathing and relaxation that happens with meditation helps control stress and anxiety in people with cancer. The advantage is that it can be done by the person at any time, anywhere, without investing in any equipment.
- Yoga: By combining body movements with relaxation techniques, yoga does wonders for the body. It improves agility, improves mental alertness, controls anxiety, improves metabolism, and is an effective detoxification method. A good yoga instructor can help in designing the right program to get the maximum benefits.
- Music therapy: Whether it is simple listening to music, writing songs, or playing an instrument, music has its healing powers. Having a group also helps as a form of supportive therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.