Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh MittalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, what r the symptoms in Cancer, and how to come in our body? Then which is the best treatment?
My mother is 65 yrs & she is a breast cancer patient. She use to take medicine like letronat 2.5 & ccm daily & osteofos 70 once in a week for the last 3yrs. It is observed for the last 3 months she is feeling pain in knee & tenderness in lower part of the leg muscle. Her weight is 62 kgs. Please advise remedy.
My daughter is 5 year old & suffering from b-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia & her treatment is continue under aiims hospital new delhi. My question is that is there any other ayurveda & homeopathic medicine, if yes then can I start it simultaneously or not? please help me. I will wait for your favorable reply. With best regards
What are the symptoms of colorectum / anal cancer? What are the possibilities of a healthy 23 year old who does not smoke drink vegetarian and no family history of cancer of any kind having colon rectum n anal cancer? I have the following problem since yesterday. I traveled to a place which was super hot and I dint keep myself hydrated at all bcuz of this when I went to pass motion I had to strain myself a lot. Then the 2 other times that I used the toilet, there was no pain the stool was ok with no blood but had little mucus. But after I cleaned the anal area with water I saw a little bloody mucus coming out and when I put water I get a pricking sensation. I had Anal fissure a month back which was cured with medicines. I read about colon rectum n anal cancer on Google. And now m very scared bcuz the symptom they mentioned are same as mine. Can I get a clear guidance from a doctor on this? I know this problem is something that should be examined. And I will go to a doctor in person. But as off now only this one question is bothering me whether the symptoms I mentioned suggest cancer?
Sir I am addicted to smoking since 4 years. I usually smoke 25-26 cegerates a day. But today I finally quit smoking. I have a problem. From past 1 month mucus is present there. Can anyone suggest me is it danger? Am I suffering from lung cancer? Please reply as fast as possible.
My father who is of 85 years of age was operated for prostate 3 months back, is suffering time and again due to infection in urine. All other reports are normal. Even after operation his urine is not clear and pressure is needed to to put to pass the urine. Kindly Suggest.
I am 70 born female, i often get back-waist pain while sleeping at night. But urine discharge i fell relaxed but again start pining but not severe. I have almost sleepless night. I am divorcee but still maiden. Is there any female or prostate problem ?
I want to know is there any type of test to check whether a person is or not suffering from any type of cancer. Just a random check.
My mother, 64, is a patient of Rheumatoid Arthritis for the last 25 years and on Allopathic treatment from AIIMS for the last 14 years (on Tab. Methotraxate). She has been advised to undergo knee replacement surgeries (both knees) and hip surgeries (both hips). She is a diabetic taking one tablet a day (before breakfast), through the disease is in control. She had undergone a surgery for Thyroid cancer from AIIMS in 2001 and on medicine for thyroid (for whole life). She takes tobacco daily 4-5 times since last more than 15 years. She has undergone LE Retina Detachment surgery from AIIMS in August, 2014 and January, 2015 (Oil Removal), as also, for Cataract. Her vision (without specs) now is not more than 30%. I would like to know whether alongwith medicines of thyroid, diabetes and arhritis, can she take homeopathic medicine. Actually, I am afraid that she might get cancer due to chewing of tobacco, as she once had (thyroid cancer), for which she got operated at AIIMS in 2001. Can she take any cancer preventive homeo medicine? Also, can she take homeo medicine for increasing eye power? I would be thankful if a satisfactory reply is given considering the above position of my mother. I am a supporter of homeo treatment and always advise others to take homeo medicines instead of alloepathic treatment, as this is the best treatment having no side effects and long lasting positive effects on body. Eagerly waiting for a reply. Regards, 9891422924
Is it possible to have esophageal cancer without GERD in case a person neither smokes or consume alcohol or possess any other bad habits? And what are symptoms of Stage I esophageal cancer?
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer