Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 22years old male and have suffering from nightfall from last 4 year, I have very weak by this. What should I do?
My Dr. advised me rexipra 10 mg for 15 days, I took it for 10 days and then stopped without dr's consultation, but now I'm facing severe constipation problem after 3 months and having severe night fall problems also , plzzz advise me what to do? Does allopathy or homeopathy have it's treatment ! I'm very depressed and negative due to nightfalls and constipation? Please advise!
I am suffering from a TB. And having under treatment. Bt my weight is loosing day by day. How can I gain my body weight. My height is 5ft 7inch and weight is 46 kg. please suggest.
Hi I am 40 years old. I am not eating high calories food however belly area getting big. I am addicted to tea and tobbaco. I am not getting time or tired after work so can not do exercise kindly advice to stay fit with home remedies.
My penis size is big is it give more pain to girl who is Virgin if yes please give me some tips because I am going to sex with Virgin girl.Please tell.
I am 34 years old women. I am a working women. From last six months, I have felt tired and weakness. Some times my hemoglobin goes down. Kindly suggest me the way to get freshness.
I am 30 year old and suffering from fever and infection in mouth. I am also suffering from stomach problem due to constipation and liver problem. Kindly suggest me good treatment.
Sir I work at high temperatures ie steel melting temp around 1600 deg centigrade, will that effect me physically or sexually in future.
1) Exhaustion- Do you feel tired, exhausted all the time? Most women think that it?s because of their frantic life. But it could actually be because your tissues don?t get enough oxygen.
2) Heavy Periods- Heavier blood flow is one of the reasons behind iron deficiency. Women may loose too much of blood and might not be able to replace it faster. Periods should only fill two to three tablespoons each month.
3) Paleness- Have people been telling you that you look pale or sickly. Low levels of protein and iron can suck away colour from your skin.
4) Shortness of Breath- A flight of stairs seem like a mammoth of a task when you have less iron. If you easily get short of breath, it?s time you consult your doctor.
If you have any of the above symptoms or have more questions on this topic, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Oats though seemingly dull, accompanied by a bowlful of milk can form a very nutritious meal. It is packed with fiber which is very essential to regulate your digestive system. Oats are low in calories and help you maintain your waistline. Here are a few reasons why you should add oats to your regular diet-
1. Oats fill you up - Oats are packed with fiber which keeps you full for a while. A bowlful of cooked oats contains only about 150 calories and yet it manages to stave off your hunger because of its high fiber content. The absorption and digestion process slows down when you eat oats thereby restricting your appetite and calorie intake. Oats keep you full for a longer time than other calorie-rich meal and delays the hunger pangs.
2. Oats help reduce cholesterol - According to studies, people suffering from high blood cholesterol could reduce their cholesterol levels by consuming 3 grams of soluble fiber every day. Oats contain the highest amount of soluble fiber among all whole grains (4 grams per cup). The gel-like soluble fiber transits the intestinal tract and aids in trapping substances which contribute to the rise in blood cholesterol level.
3. Oats are diabetes-friendly - Oatmeal is a perfect substitute for meals high in sugar and saturated fat. It helps to control the level of glucose in your bloodstream and also delivers your daily need of fiber. People suffering from uncontrolled diabetes can abundantly benefit from consuming oats although it is essential to keep in mind that you should not add sugary toppings or any other synthetic ingredients to your oats so that it retains all the nutrients which are already present in it.
There are many ways in which you can make your oats interesting. You can go beyond your breakfast cereal and bake cookies made of oats. You can also sprinkle them on your pancakes and bread or add them to your smoothie to increase your fiber intake. You can also add fruits like bananas or berries to your bowl of oats and make it tastier according to your liking.
I always have pain in my neck, show a lot of doctors. Also get MRI. Problem of vein pressing found When the medicines were kept properly, then the same pain started again. please give me any solution!
Which energy drink will boost to have more than 2 times sex at a time. Suggest me wt to take after each time to gain energy to do more times.
My mother is diabetic from past 15yrs and doesn't want to take insulin but her sugar is uncontrollable please suggest.
Chest congestion is a symptom of cough and cold and may also happen when you have other infections related to the nasal and bronchial tracts. It can erupt into potentially fatal diseases like pneumonia and bronchitis, if not treated on time. Mostly, patients should look at fixing the problem at home before it develops into a full-fledged infection or hazard.
Here are a few home remedies for clearing chest congestion:
- Gargling: A glass of moderately warm water with a teaspoon or two of salt should be used for gargling at least twice a day as this can help in flushing out the bacteria that are present in the throat. It can also clear the mucus from the airways and help in clearing the chest to a great extent. Take care not to drink the water. Tip your head back, gargle and then spit it out into the sink.
- Steam Sessions: Whether it is a hot bath or a mug of your favourite piping hot beverage, there is nothing that a good steam session cannot fix. Take care to avoid exposure to a sudden dip in temperature after you step out of the bath or the shower stall, as this can worsen the situation and lead to a fever. Also, you can have mugs of green tea seasoned with peppercorns, ginger and basil. This concoction will gradually clear the chest and air passages. Taking steam with the addition of eucalyptus oil to steaming hot water, is also a good idea. Cover your head with a towel or a sheet as you inhale - and don't forget to be careful not to spill or tip the vessel.
- Elevation: Keeping your head in an elevated position as you lie down will help in keeping the air passages relatively free of mucus build up which can also eventually lead to chest congestion. Elevation can also help you sleep better.
- Yoga: Breathing exercises for at least ten to fifteen minutes can help in clearing all the passages starting from the nose to the chest.
- Humidifier: Using a humidifier when you sleep can lend some much needed moisture to the air, which can be particularly helpful if you have contracted the chest congestion during the cold and dry wintery months which can lead to heavy, hacking coughs. The use of a humidifier will help you in breathing better as you sleep. You can also add some nasal congestion medication to the slots so that it spreads in the air as you sleep.
For persistent problems and coughing that is accompanied by fever, you must see a doctor for more focused diagnosis and treatment.