Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv C WarrierYour feedback matters!
Apply the pure extract of datura leaves. Leave it for 20-30min. Wash thoroughly with water
Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder. Add 2 tbsp of honey and 3 tbsp of olive oil. Mix well. Apply on bald patches. Leave it for 20 min. Wash thoroughly with water.
Boil a handful of fresh curry leaves in 6-8 tablespoons of coconut oil until the leaves become black. Strain the oil. Apply this oil to your hair daily at night and massage your scalp only with fingers gently. Massage for about 15-20 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash off your hair the next morning. Use this oil for at least 3 months to get results.
Apply onion juice onto your scalp, massage, and leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat the process daily for a few weeks.
Dear sir I would like to ask you about my doses I m having pain in my stomach from last 25 day. Please suggest me a treatment as soon as possible and do. The needful.
Hy, my father's skin had got burn by applying the skintight cream. earlier I my father used to apply skintight cream on his face but now his skin got damaged. What should he do to recover it or what remedies e should apply on his skin.
Sir I have a serious back problem while sitting so what precaution or medicine should I take for it?
Lybrate | Dr. Stuti Mahajan Khandelwal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Back and neck pain are common problems for adults. The best way to deal with back, neck and other joint or muscle problems is to prevent them from happening in the first place! 70% of back problems are caused by activities of daily living. These can often be avoided by paying attention to your posture, lifting heavy items properly, exercising regularly and strengthening your core, and sleeping on your side or back, and on a good mattress.
She is putting on weight. In last 2 years she have gained 30 to 35 kgs of wt. She dosent eat much. And now she is 95 kg of wt. Shes 19 years old and she sleeps a lot. Unable to walk and always drouzy.
Have a mango everyday for the following health benefits.
1) For Clear Skin - Eating mangoes helps in clearing clogged pores and reducing acne or other impurities. It helps the skin glow when used externally (application of pulp).
2) For Improved Sex Performance - Mangoes have aphrodisiac quality. They are a rich source of vitamin E and other hormone balancing minerals. They help in improving your libido as well as sexual performance.
3) For Cholesterol Control - Mangoes have appreciable levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C which together help in lowering serum cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol). It also known to help in losing weight.
4) For Eye Health - Vitamin A is most crucial for your eye health and a good eye sight. A single big ripe mango ensures a fourth of needed daily value of vitamin A.
5) To Alkalize Your Body - The tartaric acid, malic acid as well as citric acid found in the fruit help in maintaining the alkali reserve of the body.
6) To Boosts Immunity - Having good amount of this fruit in the season equips you for the entire year. Armed with a high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A as well as battery of carotenoids, mangoes are the best fruit for immunity building.
7) For Diabetes Check - Mangoes have a relatively low glycemic index (41- 60) compared to other sweet fruits, therefore it is relatively safe for diabetics to consume it. Also, mango leaves extract is know to normalize blood insulin levels.
8) Improves Digestion - The high fiber content of mangoes helps in digestion as well as elimination of waste. It contains enzymes for breaking down protein, which boosts digestion too.
9) To Protect From Heat Stroke - 'Aam Panna, raw mango pulped and made into a sweet/sour drink, is know to help the body cool down. It helps against beating the heat and fights dehydration.
10) Prevents Cancer - The rich antioxidant compounds and enzymatic properties of mango, safeguards against leukemia, colon, breast, as well as prostate cancers.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.