Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshwaraiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe gastric problem from 5 years some them had said that I am also having ulcers what should I do. Can you suggest any answer to me.
I am 40 year old lady and when I comb or put my hand upon the hair they break instantly? What care should I take to minimize the loss of hair which is falling everyday.
I do have extremely oily skin and also my skin color was fair but now its becoming dull day by day. I have tried almost all the home remedies but it isn't working. Please advise solution for it.
Hello ma'am I have my menstrual cycle irregular. I have taken a meprate10 tablet befr 10-15 days. An I got my periods today but I am facing abdominal pain. Please suggest me what should I do?
Couples use donor sperm (DI) when the husband/partner has no sperm or a very poor semen analysis (azoospermia, oligospermia, poor motility), or when there is a genetic problem which could be inherited from the male. Single women who want a biological child also use DI.
One must be psychologically ready to proceed with DI. Most doctors recommend that any patients considering DI see a counselor who is skilled at clarifying feelings about infertility, and about trying DI. It is essential that both partners feel comfortable with the decision and that all fears and questions be openly discussed. For some, it may mean dealing with various moral and ethical questions; for others, exploring questions about donor selection and whether to be open about the decision to do DI and whether to tell a child conceived by DI how they were conceived.
Success rates vary from 60-80% but achieving pregnancy may take many cycles.
Information about a donor’s physical characteristics, race, ethnic background, educational background, career history, and general health would be available. Many banks provide written profiles about the donors they have available. Some sperm banks are open to providing non-identifiable information about the donor (even photographs) as well as providing a service for adult offspring to obtain information about the donor.
All donors should have tests for certain infections such as syphilis, hepatitis B, cytomegalovirus (CMV), gonorrhea, chlamydia, streptococcal species and trichomonas. All these organisms can be transmitted via semen to woman. Some can have grave effects on the fetus; others principally affect the woman. The donor’s semen should also be checked for the presence of white blood cells which can indicate an infection within the reproductive tract.
Donors are excluded from a donor program if he or his sexual partner have experienced any of the following: a blood transfusion within one year, a history of homosexual activity, multiple sexual partners, a history of IV drug use, or a history of genital herpes.
Before starting DI, a careful medical and reproductive history should be taken on the woman and a rubella titer, blood type, and antibody test for CMV should be done. If the woman tests negative for CMV, only a CMV-negative donor should be used. Some practices want to document normal ovulation patterns and many doctors order a hysterosalpingogram to document that the woman’s fallopian tubes are open.
The DI procedure involves inseminating the woman as close to the time of ovulation as possible
The highest success rates for DI are reported in women who have no infertility problems, are under 35 years old and whose partner/husbands have azoospermia (no sperm). Lower success rates are reported where there is a female factor (ovulation problem, endometriosis, DES, etc.) Or the woman is over 35.
I am 27 years old having issue with chest obesity on left side rid off man pls help me what should I do?
Hi I'm a male my face looks weak and tired please help me out how to look or make my face strong, clean, and beautiful please suggest me something wat to use or wat to do.
I am 30 Year old male. I am suffering from Sinusitis for 10 years. Which used to cause me sinus headache often. Chronic Sinus Headache led me Migraine. Migraine cause throbbing pain in my half head. Suggest me HOmeopathic medicine.
Chlamydia is a STD and is caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, a bacterium that enters the body during intercourse and can infect the male or female genitals. Here are a few reasons as to why chlamydia is a rising threat:
- Chlamydia is mostly a silent infection meaning. It does not show any obvious symptoms. In case that you do have indications, they may not show up until a few weeks after you engage in sexual activity with a partner who is infected. Chlamydia can damage your reproductive system even when it does not show any signs or symptoms.
- In women, even without any signs or symptoms, Chlamydia can permanently damage the Fallopian tubes and is the main source of infertility. This may require urgent medical attention in some cases.
- It is spread through unprotected sex with someone who is already infected by the bacteria. A pregnant lady can likewise pass the disease to her child during delivery as it passes through the birth canal. This could lead to an eye infection or pneumonia in your infant. Having chlamydia may also result in an early delivery or an immature baby.
- Untreated Chlamydia in ladies can lead to infections in different parts of their reproductive framework. This infection is called pelvic incendiary disease (PID). PID frequently has no indications; however a few women may have stomach and pelvic pain. Regardless of the possibility that it does not cause any signs or symptoms at first, PID can cause a permanent damage to the reproductive system and result in long-term pelvic pain, inability to get pregnant and lead to a destructive ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus).
- In men, untreated Chlamydia can bring about urethral infections as well as other kinds of complications such as swollen and delicate testicles (epididymitis), which may bring about sterility (failure to make sperm and father any children).
- Chlamydia disease increases your possibility of getting different sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as gonorrhea or HIV.
- Contamination with Chlamydia does not make a person invulnerable to the infection. From the time a person is contaminated with Chlamydia, he or she can spread the infection and keeps on doing so until properly treated.
Chlamydia can be cured with the right treatment. It is important that you take the majority of the medications your specialist recommends to cure your disease. At the point when taken properly, it will stop the disease and could diminish your odds of having complications later on. Medicine for chlamydia need not be shared with anybody. Whenever you feel like you may not have used protection while sexual intercourse, do get yourself checked for chlamydia immediately. Annual check ups for chlamydia are usually recommended to everyone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.