Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh T RYour feedback matters!
Iam 22 old male iam suffering from gastric problem symptoms left shoulder near heart pain. Pain relief with in seconds. And repeated yawing and fatigue. What is problem? Iam already consult the doctors all test performed but no problem in heart (ecg, urine test, heart scan, blood test all test normal) again repeat the problem why? Iam follow the diet no bad habits? This is danger problem or not? Please tell me know.
I am a 39 years old diabetic patient since last 9 years and now my high pressure is 150/90 and also I am taking medicine tazloc- 20 last 3 months. So tell me what I do to control my high pressure ?
Plse advise ways to drop the high bp. In morning after getting m getting bp of 140, 135. Kindly advise the ways to reduce. 7 weeks back my bp has shouted to 160 doctor has prescribed metzok 50, however after taking that felt bit headache, night mare and body was felt dull all day long. Consulting cardiologist have changed the medicine to telma 40 feeling better now. Plse advise as I need to eradicate the use of any medicine going forward since this is the first time m taking bp medicine.
Sir, I have completed t. B course 10 month ago and doctor had said to stop medicine and I was also felt better than earlier but it always pain in my right chest since I have stated course till now. Sir, what should I do to get complete cure?
Dear Doctor, I am 55 years old male. Having diabetics. Last month my BP was 160/100 and doctor advised medicines. I have reduced intake of salts and also walking 30 minutes. What else i can do keep BP in check . Like anybody my wish is to avoid medicines
Good mrng sir/madam. My grand father age is 80 years, he is having sugar, bp, heart and kidney problem, now he is using these tablets Sompraz-D 40mg AB phyllin Cinod 5mg nikoran 5mg Metpure xl 50mg Clopilet A 75mg L-Montus Neurexforte Urimax D Tonact 20mg Now the problem is on foot he is small injured, I applied H2O and povidine iodine ointment but it is no use, now I am thinking to apply pentids 400mg tablet, sry for using telugu words at injured place so much pain, vaapu vochindi, chimu pattindi, gaggonda kuda vochindi, fever also added please tell me the tablets, can I use pentids 400mg tablet at injured area.
Dr. My grandfather has the problem of BP or feeling very fatigue please tell me a good or best medicine or tonic for good health. And no creation of blood in body.
Sir My chest (Heart) is paining several side i.e. Right side upper side back side and lower side And also pain shoulder jack and neck I have checked Lipid Profile on April 16 report is normal. TMT APRIL. 16 . Normal ECHO APRIL .16 . Normal ECG 28 July 16 . Normal MRI . C3 TO C7 nerve ARE MILD diffuse please advise.
Worried ness, heart beats abnormal but no blood pressure and sugar complaint. Sleeping sickness, lower back pain since one year. Age 50 years, weight 78kgs. What can I do sir. I am employee in an industry having little bit of dust and gas pollution.
I have blood pressure problems at least one months which medicine is suitable for remove the diseases.
My triglycerides are 230 mg/dl. Presently using novastst 10. Shall I continue or any valued suggestion.?
I have problem of ED and premature ejaculation. I am unmarried. I have I little bit high bp problem. I am going to marry with in 6-7 months.
I am 32 week pregnant and on my legs so much ankle swelling. My all tests are normal like BP, thyroid, urine etc. What can I do for relief by this ankle swelling.
I'm 30 years old and got BP at this age. Doctor has told me to take Met XL 50 every day. Will I need to be on medicine life time? how will I know if I have come over of BP problem?
Its very hot over here. Suffering from body pain, headache and mild spinning of head. Constipation from last two days. Is it normal due to the weather or due to change in bp its occurring? After defecation light burning sensation in the tract.
Is it possible to build strong muscular body without going to the gym? If yes then please provide me the method for so. Specially for Chest and Biceps. Thank you.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.