Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh T RYour feedback matters!
I am 22. My Blood Pressure has risen to 140/80. What could be the reason for this in such an early age? And is this normal?
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
Sometimes when I walk my left hand and left shoulder becomes numb. I am 18 years old boy. 85kgs, 5.8 ft height. Am I having any Heart related problem?
I want to know precautions should be taken for blood pressure patients? Specially for high blood pressure.
I had got stroke 2 years ago. Now my age is 60 years and I have high blood pressure. What are precautions to be taken to avoid second stroke or any other disease?
Sir I am suffering from high blood pressure my age is 22 and I don't know why my blood pressure is so high. My height is 6' and weight is 85 and I do all the required checks and found another disease is fatty liver? So sir kindly tell me is fatty liver is the cause of high b. P.
I had chest pain on left side all reports are normal ecg ech 2d doctor said my veins are week what kind of food I have to take.
Hi, I am 32 years old. Having chest pain in my right side (in a particular place). Having bad breath since 4 to 5 years. I checked with physician he said bad breath is due to mouth unhygienic. Please help me. I am suspecting cancer. What it will be.
Last year i was diagnosed with hypertension 150/90 and my age is 25 now.. Dr gvs me Amcard AT . After few months i relize some sideeffect. Like heart palplation , dizziness and anxity.. i want to quit these drug .. help me
Hello good evening doctor, I am Arun 31 years old. I have a Problem with erectile dysfunction. In my past few years (4 years continue morning to night) l drink alcohol too much, but I not drinking for two years. I am using teltin h-40 tablet for blood pressure. Please help me. Suggest me only good medicine without side effects.
He had high BP and doctor said that he has heart problem . We have already taken ECG also. Wat to do ?
Be sweet -- instead of choco try blueberries, strawberries. These heart healthy treats are filled with natural antioxidant that can help keep your arteries open.
Move to the beat -do any activity like dancing, walking can help you to increase blood circulation, reduce stress, protect your heart.
Do your things --activity like painting, writing, yoga, meditation can help to slow down your heart and breathing rates and lowers blood pressure.
Avoid tobacco _ if you smoke, join a tobacco cessation programme to help you quit. It will protect your heart, lungs, bloodvessels.
Maintain a healthy weghit _ if you are overweight, loose little as 10 pounds can make a difference and lower heart disease.
Eat more fibres - eat more fibres to help your risk of heart disease. Eat fibres such as whole meal bread, oats, whole grain cerals, potatoes, plenty of fruits.
Cut down on saturated fat - eating too many foods that are high on saturated fat can rise the level of cholesterol in your blood. So choose lean cuts, low milk fat dairy products instead of full fat milk.
Cut down. Salt --to maintain health b. P avoid using salt at the table and eat lower salt diet to maintain healthy heart.
Maintain your heart healthy by following these steps.
Wishing you to all a very happy world heart day.