Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SYour feedback matters!
Hi! I feel very tired all day. I feel sleepy. While I am taking regular diet and all. Is there any possibility that I am depressed? Should I consult to a psychiatrist?
Which are the best pills to take before sex for increasing sex time ayurvedic ones or allopathic ones, that doesn't do any side effects at present or in future?
I had been affected by hepatitis A and now I have recovered from it and its been 2 months. Is there anything that I should keep in mind in my food habits. Is there any prob drinking beer?
When I sex with my partner. I could not stay more than 60 sec. Is that a type of sex problem. Please tell me.
2 days back I masturbated and ejaculatedthe sperm on a towel and the sperm dried today when I washed the cloth with soap it torn out from the place where I ejaculated the sperm. So wats the reason behind this.
I have sneezing problem last 15 years, how I clear that one. Early morning when I walk up sneezing coming continuously more than 10 times after that vising coming.
Sleep is an important physiological function for living beings. It provides much-needed rest for the body, brain and mind. Many psychological disorders begin with sleep disturbance. Decrease or impaired sleep can be due to many reasons. Day to day stress can also affect the sleep-wake cycle.
There are many myths about sleep medicines. However given by a trained doctor they are safe.
Here are a few nonpharmalogical, sleep hygiene tips:
1. Maintain a regular wake time.
2. Go to bed only when sleepy.
3. Do not remain in bed for more than 20-30 minutes while awake.
4. Use the bed only for sleeping and sex.
5. Get up at the same time every day.
6. Avoid looking at bedroom clock.
7. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, caffeine near bedtime.
8. Exercise during morning or afternoon.
9. Eat a light snack before bedtime if hungry.
10. Do something relaxing before bedtime?
11. Do not nap during the day.
I am suffering from fever and coughing and it is very much irritating for me. So I expect a suggestion for the remedy from you.
I have sinusitis how to reduce it? I have tried medicines also but they worked only when the pain is there and cannot cure completely.
Dear Doctor, PCOD PROBLEM: We got married before 6 months. My wife age is 26. She not yet conceive. Last week I come to know that she is having PCOD problem before Marriage itself and she consuming metformin tablet as per doctor prescription. Almost 5 years she had that tablets. She had irregular periods also. My doubt is, 1. She can able to get pregnant? 2. What are the foods need to consume? 3. How many days per week we have to have intercourse for PCOD problem. 4. How to cure this completely. 5. How long it will take to get pregnant.
My half head is paining severely and I am not able to sleep .when I walk it pain more. Please help me.
My name is yuva and i' m 24 my penis size is too small when erect stage it is less than 6 inch I would like improve my penis size is it possible in natural way.
Sir I always dream of sex with beautiful lady. It has been a big habit to watch the porn video and handfree.
What is the correct time to have sex? I am 21 and willing to have sex and I am getting many feelings?
I got my ultra sound report. Impressing on PCOD with thik pelvic organs. Please .give me the detail of these causes.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.