Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
She is having severe knee pain some time when she gets up from bed it become difficult to walk and knee do not act. Please suggest some medicine.
I am 27 year old male residing out of india. I have a backache from past 45 days or so. I visited a doctor in here and he prescribed me some pills for musculr relief. The problem seemed to have improved but it still persists. I later went on to take an x-ray, to see if there is any problem in that, but the doctor said your report is fine and its just suggests that your lower back bone is little weak. But I dont understand it, because the pain isn't exactly at that place instead its around my waist on the lower right side. (this problem actually started 7-8 years before, but everytime I was relieved of pain after visiting a doctor and consuming the prescribed medicines). Kindly suggest me what to do! thanking you.
I am 29 years old male single staying in Gulf. I have back pain problem after operation for hernia in 2008. When I do any pressurizes work like cooking and washing clothes its to much, so please advice me what to do?
Hi, I have a cold from last week & I have back pain also please tell me what should I do? thank you.
Male- 55. Patient of Hypertension and Type 2 Diabetic. Feeling terrible pain in my right shoulder for the past one month. Unable to sleep on my right side. Cannot raise my arm for opening T-Shirt or Vest. Also unable to reach the back pocket of my trousers.
I have pain in my back due to regular studying in 12 class and my eyesight is also effective please give me the solution.
I am 28 year old female . I have neck pain from the lat 20 days and because of this feeling fatigue and headache . Please help. I have consulted doctor and he told me because of muscle pain.
I am 24 years old female and m having pain in my leg I hv taken many medicines n therapy bt did not got any relief. What should I do?
I have tuberculosis in the red bone, which I have been taking from Hospital in Shalimar Bagh for the last 1 year and I did not get much effect in the medicines there, and now I want to change these medicines.
From the last two years I am suffering from lower back pain, my blood reports test shows deficiency of Calcium S and Vitamin D3. Which thing/food should I take more?
I have with my knees. I feel pain during running and using stairs. I have consulted many doctors and have done some exercise for quads but there is no relief. Is there damaged cartilage. Please sir give me some advice.
I am a 38 years old I have backache from last 15 days. I have internet center I have to sit all the day. And also I have allergy of cold.
I have shin pain. It is from 1 month it pains a lot I am Unable to recover from it buy using icing and cold and hot water. Please suggest me any solution. Thank you.
Sir actually I have a bed in my room and the bed is made up of 2 plywoods. An one damage in my bed that the one plywood among the plywoods are still break and one plywood is upper side and second plywood is lower side. The problems is occurs from last 3 months that in the bed the the small pain in my backbone in lower side of backbone where hips are located. And I think that this problem is arises whenever I am going to sleep in the night either afternoon daily and when I wake up the pain is occurs. But the pain is small but whenever I am going to put my body towards the floor the pain is increases and irritating. So please tell me what is the problem in my backbone please give me suggestions and prescriptions and I am worried about it.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.