Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
My mother has been suffering from knee pain for so many years. What precautions should she follow to get rid of pain?
Hello, My Dad got high sugar level from last year, now it is been quite under controll But from that moment onwards he is suffering from Knee Joint pains regularly, soo many consultations done but not much improvement, one of my friend suggested me to give him omega-3 capsules. Can i go with this ?
Hi, I am 50 year of age . Having diabetes. Now got severe pain in shoulders and its going down till palms.what to do
I felt somewhat in my right side of the body. I can't lift anything in my right hand. And something to right leg also. My right side backbone also too much paining while I am sitting. When I waked up my right eye was different feel and it feels pressure to open. I can't eat properly its vomiting feel for all time. Please help my problems.
I am a 25 year old male. I am experiencing pain in my lower back usually on the right side of the spinal cord. The pain starts when I play a sport like soccer intensely.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from severe shoulder pain for the past 2 years. Night sleep is very much disturbed. Neck pain is also giving much trouble. Cortisone shoulder injection also failed. No massage, physiotherapy exercises, ointment etc. Gives temporary relief to some extent only. Pl. Advise SKsamy.
Hi doc. My symptoms are always dehydrated, Difficulty getting up each morning, even after a long sleep, Inability to handle stress, Higher energy levels in the evenings. A weakened immune system that gives me cold, headache, fever frequently. Lower back pain, Frequent urination if I drink water to control dehydration, Joint pain, Can't control emotions or feelings eg: high tension feeling any time, I do exercise but abdomen is always looks like balloon, and gives joint pain and feels so lazy after exercise, I searched internet for this condition and all symptoms related to adrenal fatigue please give some advice to cure this.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.