Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajaram K.GYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years of age and have joint aches, also had a muscle strain 1 year back and not recovered 100% please advise kind of exercise to avoid this permanently. Thanks in advance for advise.
I am 40+ male, weight 90kg height 5'4" My left leg join (may be the nerve) is paining like a heart beat.
I have a groin pain. While I walk or run it feels minor pain sensation around my thigh and groins. If doesn't follow my testicle.
Hello sir I am ashok chiudavarapu from Bhubaneswar working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pakn I used many tablets it can't work please help me.
She wants to reduce her weight, but she has cardiac problem and back ache problem. She cannot do difficult exercises. What should be done so that she can reduce little weight?
Doctor I am a female aged about 44, I have low back pain, tennis elbow, knew pain and I am feeling now a days very tired, what should I take, please suggest me.
I am 27 year old male. I am suffering from muscle weakness, low energy, low muscle mass. I am under psychiatric treatment from past 5 yrs. I had taken amitriptyline for around 3yrs. Now I have stopped this medication, it's been 1 year. I am suffering from physical problems like muscle pain while exercising, feeling breathlessness while exercising, feeling numbness in the hand.
I am 20 year's old and feeling backpain. An sometimes I get headaches also so please suggest me some healthy tips.
I am 48 years female. I have lower backache and pain behind neck. What should I do. I am also undergoing menopuse phase too. What should I do.
Lower back pain from 3 months which comes and go pain while bending forward or while sitting on floor. Consulted a doctor before a month he told me not to lift heavy for 10 days and give me multi vitamin + pain killer. Now pain is still there my lowerbacl feel stiff. I have no pain in legs or arms and no burning sensation Is it Disk?
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.