Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
My body has started feeling tired and I am having some body pain also from 5 days. please tell me what to do?
Hii I was working previously with a bpo for 3 years but now from beginning of this year I m not able to continue my job. I give interviews got selected in every co but after 1 week I stop going to that job help me please I m in depression?
I am too addicted to cigarettes. I smoke 10-12 cigarettes daily. Plus sometimes I take cold drink with it. Did it make any sexual impact on me.
My brother inlaw's child is have some thing odd behavior because he thought about study and not want to study please help?
Hello sir I am a student and want to know that I am learn chapters and other subject but after some time I forgot everything. So I couldn't want a good results. Pls sir tell me some tips.
I am 12th class student & aiming for medical stream so appearing for CET & AIPMT entrance test but while studying I really feel lack of concentration & sometimes sleepy even at times I am stressed up actually the worry about my grades & all makes me feel more tensed. Kindly help me out with study tips & improve concentration Though I meditate twice a week for 10-15 mins.
My colleague is 35 years old and currently he is having anxiety issues. He gets irritated easily and also looks sad and down a lot. He doesn't seem to enjoy activities he liked earlier. He also complains of regular headaches now. I think he has some financial issues. What should be done?
Respected Doctor, I am an 18 year old male, and I suspect that I may be suffering from a bipolar disorder or depression. Since the last two months I have been unable to concentrate on anything that I used to like. I have grown very impatient and irritable. Though I have had a bad temper since childhood , I am experiencing anger that I had never experienced before, throwing stuff, punching the wall and having feelings of hopelessness, crying suddenly, self guilt and feelings of isolating myself from my friends and family. I never talk to someone about my condition as I do not feel I can rely on someone and I think people might mistake my condition to be an imaginary ailment. I can give you more information if you want. Please help me , I feel really alone and hopeless right now.
I am at the youth age of 26 years. But I am addicted to the tobacco smoking and drinking alcohol. I tried several times to get rid of these. But I failed to leave. How can I be able to get rid of these intoxicating agents?
I have irritation on my mind, small things talk and discuss give me frustration. I feel that I cry and cry. That the way I always fight with anyone. My head is pain. What I do. M becoming habitual for anything instant. Please suggest I want to free of any type of this situation. M always try to live happy. But m fail.
I am 23 years old my prblm. Is when I study my concentration is soo lose I am not study well please hep mi and suggest mi help mi plz.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.